I would talk to these guys

https://www.injectedengineering.com/
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Quote Originally Posted by dline View Post
    I would talk to these guys

https://www.injectedengineering.com/
    Thanks everyone for your input. I will definitely call these guys and see if they can do a remote in. Since I have the software, it will only cost me about 50-100 for enough credits to take over the tune to my own hardware. Then what ever there charge would be. worst case, its only 7 hours to drive there.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by furian76 View Post
    I was looking over my build list. It shows a boost controller in this thing. I don't remember seeing one anywhere. I may have to look now. between what you said and the possibility that something hit the controller, maybe the boost is jacked up or something.

Here is a link to the zip file containing the tune and log file if anyone wants to view this stuff.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15AR...ew?usp=sharing
    It says boost controller, do you have a gauge, or anything that shows if it is making boost/pressure in the intake?

Seeing what Geoff stated above, I'd think/hope that they hold it in gear and make the pull, but if it doesn't make any boost until 100mph, it's all pretty useless unless you're running a Supra on the highway from a roll...

Quote Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
    It says boost controller, do you have a gauge, or anything that shows if it is making boost/pressure in the intake?

Seeing what Geoff stated above, I'd think/hope that they hold it in gear and make the pull, but if it doesn't make any boost until 100mph, it's all pretty useless unless you're running a Supra on the highway from a roll...
    No Gauge that I can see. I looked up that controller on the website and it shows a digital readout. So I am going to fine tooth comb my vehicle tonight. And honestly, the build was supposed to make power below 100Mph. That was my goal going into it and this was the system they recommended. I didn't want a S/C as it didn't scale as well for my future plans.

--Double posted
    Last edited by furian76; 07-16-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Detatch the boost pipes and run it. Should still run 14.2 with no boost. If it doesn't, you got screwed.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

I am not familiar enough to know what may fuck something up. Do you mean just disconnect near the intake and just let it push air into the hood area? Or somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Detatch the boost pipes and run it. Should still run 14.2 with no boost. If it doesn't, you got screwed.
    It sounds like his tune might still run it at 10:1 though, so I am not sure that would help. Do you think it will still pull at 10:1 NA?

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Well I have boosted stock engine with a tuned PCM. When I twist my boost knob, my wastegate gets restricted and I get more boost. When I get more boost, my tune adds fuel and pulls timing. I can run 7psi, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15psi because I only have a 1 bar map sensor. These are set curves. I imagine if I unhook my intake piping, my car would run just like stock, around 280hp...
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    10.85 @ 126mph

Quote Originally Posted by furian76 View Post
    I am not familiar enough to know what may fuck something up. Do you mean just disconnect near the intake and just let it push air into the hood area? Or somewhere else?
    Well not really because you don't want the turbos to spin without resistance on the compressor side. I would unhook the exhaust before the turbos so they don't spin and then unhook the charge pipe to the throttle body. The engine alone has to run properly before any boost is added.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    10.85 @ 126mph

Thread Information