Thread: NHRA drivers crash, one killed

Forum Member

Who died ?
    https://renegaderacefuel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kennyb68 View Post
    Who died ?
    Every article I've read says Dom Lagana has life threatening injuries.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2020/08...n-indiana.html
    Last edited by jsxtreme; 08-12-2020 at 04:04 PM.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Every article I've read says Dom Lagana has life threatening injuries.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2020/08...n-indiana.html
    Yes, this is posted all over a lot of the NHRA nut huggers sites. He's not doing well last I saw.

These are some of the latest updates I've seen on Yellow Bullet. I've talked with Lagana and crew at 131 a couple times. Nice guys. Sounds like a terrible life changing accident.

Saw this over at the Drag Race/Street Car discussion group on farcebook.

Wow! Keep these guys in your thoughts. 🙏 Dom Lagana, Richy Crampton, and Jacob Sanders were out for a ride in the 57 wagon "shitbox of doom" and hit a utility pole. 😥
    From another post about an hour ago: "Crampton's in surgery now with broken hip and pelvis and arm; Sanders had fractured skull and 4 broken ribs and Dom is in burn center at different hospital.
    Hearing Dom has burns over 50% of his body and on a ventilator.

Ritchie has had a few surgeries. Rumor is there's a good chance that Dom will loose his legs.

I Drag Race Because It's Fun, Not Because I'm Good At It.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledder View Post
    These are some of the latest updates I've seen on Yellow Bullet. I've talked with Lagana and crew at 131 a couple times. Nice guys. Sounds like a terrible life changing accident.

Saw this over at the Drag Race/Street Car discussion group on farcebook.

Wow! Keep these guys in your thoughts. �� Dom Lagana, Richy Crampton, and Jacob Sanders were out for a ride in the 57 wagon "shitbox of doom" and hit a utility pole. ��
    From another post about an hour ago: "Crampton's in surgery now with broken hip and pelvis and arm; Sanders had fractured skull and 4 broken ribs and Dom is in burn center at different hospital.
    Hearing Dom has burns over 50% of his body and on a ventilator.

Ritchie has had a few surgeries. Rumor is there's a good chance that Dom will loose his legs.
    Holy shit!

Wow just goes to show that even the pros need to keep it on the track.

My prayers are with them.

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

“Thank You:

We have two words we would really like to say to everyone who will be reading this letter. It might take us a little to get there, but understand our hearts are pure but also our hearts are broken. We all understand how precious life is. We all have our family and we all have our friends. In our world of racing, our family and friends are one in the same. We live together while at the same time we compete with each other. We win together, we lose together but most important we help each other. Time and time again we have small and large tragic moments, some are on the track and some are off, some are at home and some are private. The synonymous part of all of these tragedies is how our racing world responds to them. Support from our racing family has been like no other support system in the world. We use the strongest of bolts and fasteners of all kinds to keep our race cars together. What’s stronger then any of that is our support for each other when we are hurting. It’s really hard to express in words the gratitude for all of the support shown for Dom. Dom is a perfect 10 when it comes to love, honor, being positive and most important his kindness to everyone. Dom is in the battle of his life right now and so many people have stepped up to help him. Each day there are improvements and each day there are new challenges. This will be the norm for awhile for Dom. We are here to support Dom and you all have proven that you want to be there to support him as well. We will do our best to keep our family and friends up to date on Doms continually changing condition. Right now he is in the right direction with the guidance of his doctors, nurses and the good Lord above. We have faith and we will rely on our faith to get through this whole situation.
    What we really want to say and we want to say it as loud and bold as possible is: THANK YOU. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We love you all and we love Dom so much. Keep praying. THANK YOU.
    -Bobby & Sara, Marie & Laura”

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

Update on FB. Synopsis, some improvements, some setbacks, a long way to go.

https://www.facebook.com/laganaracin...type=3&theater

I Drag Race Because It's Fun, Not Because I'm Good At It.

Thread Information