Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Lions thread

calling it now Goff will be traded, lions will end up with a pile of pics for stafford and a future
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    For the Lion's, adding five first round pics instead of three over the next three years should be able to make a HUGE different until 2030 if they draft well with them. This isn't quite the Herschel Walker Trade, but it is pretty close. What do they do with them? QB of the future? No need to rush, you have Goff and double picks for two years. You could draft a first round pic offensive line in the next three drafts and they would all be in their prime for ten years.

And for Stafford, this is his moment. I am not sure if he is still in his prime, but he has potential to be a great QB. Putting up numbers isn't what makes you great, it is putting up wins and making the completion when it really counts. I think Stafford has failed in that aspect the last couple years, but without CJ and a suffering a platoon of running backs, you can't put it all on Matt.

And the NFL, in their wisdom, has scheduled the Lion's to visit the Rams next fall. Who is up for a roadtrip?

-Geoff
    This. They need to use this opportunity to absolutely LOAD UP on the offensive line.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    calling it now Goff will be traded, lions will end up with a pile of pics for stafford and a future
    No shit! I didn't even think of that! Yea, another first rounder and maybe two or three seconds. Then basically you DO have the Herschel Walker trade.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Makes sense. They are an empty cupboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Oh, and calling it now... when the Rams win the SB with Stafford as MVP, Motown will say “it’s because the Rams have a dominant defense”

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    Oh, and calling it now... when the Rams win the SB with Stafford as MVP, Motown will say “it’s because the Rams have a dominant defense”

It would probably be true too! I think Orlovsky hit it on the head here:

dano.jpg
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

good, now he can go kneel with the rest of the losers in cal.

Forum Member

Makes sense. Belichick would recognize stafford as the garbage yard gaining loser that he really is and bench him before the 1st regular season game..........

West coast fans are BRUTAL compared to the pussycat fans here, expecially in LA!
    if Stafford serves the same crap he did here in Detroit to L.A.... Just might wanna shut down his wife's Twitter account..
    SAL

Thread Information