Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Pissed at low-ball offers, man cuts '70s Camaro to pieces on live video..."

I liked it... I would have thrown him money for it but he is the demographic that watches people destroy their cars on youtube looking for attention. You see the diesel guy do that? Buys a 104k diesel truck and DESTROYS it... He earned that money destroying his previous truck for viewers. You've seen the guy that shoots everything with a 50 cal? He waits in line for the latest IPhone and sends a round through it before it can even get the screen warm. He wanted attention, he's a toddler, pretty simple.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

I’ve told people I would smash something I was selling with a hammer before I sold it for their offer........ I’ve smashed a few things and it FELT GREAT!!!

When I was moving ten years ago I had a lot of people offering me nothing for stuff I wanted limited dollars for... or asking me to pay them to take FREE stuff away. Lowballers everywhere. I would update the Craigslist posts with the shit broken in the dumpster.

Like Tucker Carlson, most of the people on YouTube do it for the clicks.

So everyone that agrees with this guys stupidity always pays the full asking price for everything they buy on line? cars parts ect?

I just picked up a one owner dealer serviced Pontiac G8 3.6L for $3900cnd or $2950usd

The guy cared for it like his own child but he lives in Toronto and has room for only one car of course I talked him down in price.

How are you ever going to score a great deal unless you haggle?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    So everyone that agrees with this guys stupidity always pays the full asking price for everything they buy on line? cars parts ect?

I just picked up a one owner dealer serviced Pontiac G8 3.6L for $3900cnd or $2950usd

The guy cared for it like his own child but he lives in Toronto and has room for only one car of course I talked him down in price.

How are you ever going to score a great deal unless you haggle?

I said I can understand the crazy Camaro guys frustration, I never said or
    meant you shouldn't haggle whenever possible.

I sell a lot of stuff, and I buy a lot of stuff. In this thread alone is one person
    I've purchased a gun from and another person I've sold a car to.

I never understood folks who get really upset if you make an offer that they
    *think* is simply insulting! I'd rather have a low offer than no offer. I don't
    take it personally, and simply say, "no thank you".

I know & they know they won't be buying it for that price. When someone asks;
    "whats the least you'd take for it?". I simply reply; "Whats the most you'd pay for it?"

"I already put my price in the ad, whats the best you can do?"

I get tired of tire kickers. It gets old. Just because someone else has time to piss away staring at shit they can't afford to buy doesn't mean I want to listen to them flagellate their day away.

My favorite is when one of the tire kickers notice I sell something they ask me how much I sold it for. I always tell them for more than asking price and to get a fucking job.

When someone's first ask is what is the lowest I'll go I always tell them more than listing price. If they catch it and ask me why it's more than asking I tell them that's the douchetax for douchebags that waste my time. As far as I can tell most of them are too busy trying to breathe through their mouth and swipe right on Grinder at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I’ve told people I would smash something I was selling with a hammer before I sold it for their offer........ I’ve smashed a few things and it FELT GREAT!!!

Oakley's?
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Judging someone for doing what they want with their stuff... no victim, no harm to anyone...and he’s stupid, an idiot ?
    I will just assume y’all are the few voting for Biden!
    You might not feel it but sure as hell act it

Quote Originally Posted by lone racer View Post
    Judging someone for doing what they want with their stuff... no victim, no harm to anyone...and he’s stupid, an idiot ?
    I will just assume y’all are the few voting for Biden!
    I vote Conservative which would be Republican in the US.

You want to hack up a new car or truck then go ahead.

But second gen Camaro's and other collectable classics need a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    I said I can understand the crazy Camaro guys frustration, I never said or
    meant you shouldn't haggle whenever possible.

I sell a lot of stuff, and I buy a lot of stuff. In this thread alone is one person
    I've purchased a gun from and another person I've sold a car to.

I never understood folks who get really upset if you make an offer that they
    *think* is simply insulting! I'd rather have a low offer than no offer. I don't
    take it personally, and simply say, "no thank you".

I know & they know they won't be buying it for that price. When someone asks;
    "whats the least you'd take for it?". I simply reply; "Whats the most you'd pay for it?"

"I already put my price in the ad, whats the best you can do?"
    Seems reasonable to me.

Thread Information