Thread: military stuff stolen-$15,000 reward

Forum Member

Default military stuff stolen-$15,000 reward

I AM ONLY THE MESSENGER-not my Facebook post. The stolen Jeep has a personalized (TRAKHWK) plate from Virginia, so it should be easy to spot. https://www.facebook.com/terry.deyonkerkole
    TO ALL MY MICHIGAN FRIENDS: I’m asking for eyes and prayers.
    My nephew, Justin Bruce just returned from Virginia where he was taking care of his father's affairs. His dad passed away on 1/2/2021. He drove home from Virginia to Fraser, Michigan Saturday night (1/16/21) and just arrived at his home with his father's Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, it has VA plates. Within 45 minutes, the car was stolen from his driveway. Inside the car were all of his dad's things; photographs, medals.
    Police have been called but they didn’t seem hopeful.
    His dad was retired military (Navy), he was stationed at the Pentagon on 9/11 and helped many of his colleagues get out of the building safely. There were artifacts from that day in the Trackhawk as well.
    Justin says he doesn't care about the car, all he cares about are the memories inside the car. Everything that he had of his father’s was in that car.
    Justin and his wife are offering a $15,000 reward for information that leads to the recovery of vehicle and/or the items.
    As far as personal property to look for, there are military medals, the flag flown over the pentagon (with certificate) original signed pentagon memorial artwork, his naval uniform, lots of photo albums, military challenge coins and a small safe that were in the vehicle. Most importantly, a container holding the cremated remains of Justin's father was in the Jeep.
    Justin urges that anyone who might have those remains please leave them at any police/fire/library or post office in the area. (greater Detroit Metro area including the suburbs).
    PLEASE SHARE THIS to your pages as well. Some folks have spotted the car in the Detroit area already a bit banged up.
    Items could be scattered anywhere between Fraser, MI (where the jeep was stolen) and Detroit as there were possible sightings around French Rd, Livernois and Warren.
    139716455_10221997069787236_8356515319848613275_n.jpg
    140189646_10221997070067243_125928928022008359_n.jpg

that is some BULLLLLLLLLL SHIT
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

I am in the city of Detroit every day - I will keep my eyes peeled! No reward necessary!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Any updates?
    SAL

Forum Member

As of one hour ago, no updates. I guess the GPS was disabled so it couldn't be located.

Thread Information