Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, so who had Coivid in here?

Default Ok, so who had Coivid in here?

(Christmas time) The wife thinks got it from either her doctor's office or a big medical supply place.. Xmas day she had a cough and fever.. we both got tested and she was positive, I was negative..
    Started feeling like crap a few days later so I got tested and sure enough I got it..
    I had 2 days of fever and done.. She had 3 weeks of fever/dizzy/headaches..
    CDC said after 10 days your not contagious but we didn't leave the house for 3 weeks...
    So who else got f*cked by the China Virus?
    SAL

Me and my wife, I got tested on the 10th wife was two days later. Not to bad at first, then got pneumonia with it, wife was in the hospital for a week, luckily she avoided the ventilator. I’m still feeling it but getting better each day. Wife is real weak but getting better. Praying my kids don’t get it.

I had it in November. I wouldn't have known I had it had my gf not been a nurse (she gets tested multiple times per week).
    No symptoms for me, she wasn't as lucky and wound up in Beaumont ER.
    She's still not 100%.

Wife and I both had it back in Nov (Right before Thanksgiving)

Both exhausted, achy, chills (but no fever), felt the need to sleep all the time.
    Both started to really feel better after 4th day. Then on the 4th day no small or taste. Smell and taste still not 100% for me.

I have had colds worse really.
    ****MATT*****

Yea thats a crazy symptom! I lost my smell and taste for a couple weeks but the wife is going on a month and is freaking out about it.
    Soon as I got it, I started with the vitamin C-zink-D³ daily
    Last edited by Wizeguy; 01-27-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    SAL

I lost my brother Dale to it in November. He was a member here, mymizzery. He had other health problems.

My older brother is in Beaumont now with it. He is for the most part asymptomatic but they are monitoring him closely due to a heart condition.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Dam I’m sorry to hear that Andy, condolences to your family.

Quote Originally Posted by loosenut View Post
    I lost my brother Dale to it in November. He was a member here, mymizzery. He had other health problems.

My older brother is in Beaumont now with it. He is for the most part asymptomatic but they are monitoring him closely due to a heart condition.
    Very sorry to hear this. Thank you for sharing it with our community.

I’ll share my story - got really sick right as I arrived here in February last year. Was sick for about a month. Half of that time I was staying in a hotel. Never had the opportunity to get tested but had the typical symptoms. Was a bit freaky because I just arrived in a new country and no real support yet. Survived on Theraflu, Nyquil, a shitload of water and extra sleep. Had a few moments where I was worried but breathing exercises helped.

Once I finally started feeling ok I didn’t think about it a lot but recently had the antibody test done and it came back negative. Was disappointed in a way but read that the immunity can only last for a few months. I have had the flu only a few times in my life (never get the flu vaccine) and typically don’t get sick.
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible
    2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    We have become a country afraid to celebrate our American pride because the immigrants and whiners that complain. We as a nation should embrace our country. Those that don't like it GET THE F*CK OUT!

Entire family had it. Lost my smell and had a cough. Everyone else tested positive including the kids. They had no real symptoms..

Once I found out someone who I was close to had it I pumped up on vitamins(b,c,d,zinc). Not sure if that helped, but again my symptoms were very minimal.

Thread Information