Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ok, so who had Coivid in here?

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    Dam I’m sorry to hear that Andy, condolences to your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by 95 Z/28 LT1 View Post
    Very sorry to hear this. Thank you for sharing it with our community.
    Thanks guys.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Terribly sorry to hear that Andy. I definitely remember his username. I hope your older Brother improves.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

I’m 99% sure I had it February 2020. Left work the day after the Super Bowl after a couple of hours due to a wild headache and congestion. Went to urgent care later that day with a fever added in there, tested positive for influenza A, which was a Monday.

By Wednesday I was feeling pretty good. However, Wednesday into Thursday was a very bad night and far, far worse than I had felt Monday. Had another fever, woke up in the middle of the night very confused and scared, and fell back asleep. Terrible headache, terrible cough and chest congestion, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, etc.

Went to my doctor’s office and was told it was pneumonia, but not covid because there wasn’t a case in Michigan yet, and not many in the country. Did get scans and they said mild pneumonia. Not sure if they even had a covid test available then. Two days later I lost my smell. It took a few weeks before I felt full strength and wasn’t out of breath from just walking.

Didn’t get an antibody test until the end of May, came back negative. Never been sick like that before, and I’m certain I had it.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I’m 99% sure I had it February 2020. Left work the day after the Super Bowl after a couple of hours due to a wild headache and congestion. Went to urgent care later that day with a fever added in there, tested positive for influenza A, which was a Monday.

By Wednesday I was feeling pretty good. However, Wednesday into Thursday was a very bad night and far, far worse than I had felt Monday. Had another fever, woke up in the middle of the night very confused and scared, and fell back asleep. Terrible headache, terrible cough and chest congestion, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, etc.

Went to my doctor’s office and was told it was pneumonia, but not covid because there wasn’t a case in Michigan yet, and not many in the country. Did get scans and they said mild pneumonia. Not sure if they even had a covid test available then. Two days later I lost my smell. It took a few weeks before I felt full strength and wasn’t out of breath from just walking.

Didn’t get an antibody test until the end of May, came back negative. Never been sick like that before, and I’m certain I had it.
    almost same here, I seriously had the symptoms back late January/early February 2020
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Quote Originally Posted by loosenut View Post
    I lost my brother Dale to it in November. He was a member here, mymizzery. He had other health problems.

My older brother is in Beaumont now with it. He is for the most part asymptomatic but they are monitoring him closely due to a heart condition.
    Andy, My condolences
    ASE Master Certified Technician

I lost my brother Dale to it in November. He was a member here, mymizzery. He had other health problems.

My older brother is in Beaumont now with it. He is for the most part asymptomatic but they are monitoring him closely due to a heart condition.
    So sorry Andy..
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by dave89iroc View Post
    almost same here, I seriously had the symptoms back late January/early February 2020
    I had a similar story. Went up North for a couple days. Ended up with a fever and I was down for the count. I went to urgent care on new years day...(I never go to the doctor) and they diagnosed me with an ear infection. I had almost all of the symptoms but didn't consider it being Covid at the time because it was still very new. I was out of it for 3-4 weeks. Sore, lazy, sleeping whenever I had a free moment. Started to feel better right before we had our baby in late Feb.

I had all the symptoms in early February last year ... came down with what i thought was a cold...2 days in fever... headache ...Fever... cough that sounded like I was dying ...
    Tylenol... OJ ... sleep ... slept it out ... took me about a week to feel better... I
    Driven Crazy

Club Member

Sorry to hear Andy. I def remember mymizzery. Hope your other brother recovers and this crap is over with soon for everyone's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by dave89iroc View Post
    same

very sorry to hear Andy

Thread Information