Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ok, so who had Coivid in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Terribly sorry to hear that Andy. I definitely remember his username. I hope your older Brother improves.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave89iroc View Post
    Andy, My condolences
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    So sorry Andy..
    Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    Sorry to hear Andy. I def remember mymizzery. Hope your other brother recovers and this crap is over with soon for everyone's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by kammi10 View Post
    same

very sorry to hear Andy
    Thanks guys.

My Older brother was removed from the Covid unit today. He is in the normal wing of the hospital while they figure out his heart stuff.

His only symptoms were really disorientation. But it was bad. Like he had alzheimer's and it went on for about a week.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Me and my wife went up north for a get away a couple weeks after labor Day. On the way home I really started feeling like shit. When I got home I got tested and I had it. When I called work they informed me that half the shop had gotten it. Had bad fever for 3 days. Was very exhausted. That lasted for many weeks. My wife got it from me. She only lost her taste and smell.
    Not a mustang!, 84 TransAm street car! 350 SBC on E85, Dart heads, T400, ford 9"

Quote Originally Posted by loosenut View Post
    I lost my brother Dale to it in November. He was a member here, mymizzery. He had other health problems.

My older brother is in Beaumont now with it. He is for the most part asymptomatic but they are monitoring him closely due to a heart condition.
    Sorry to hear that Andy. had no idea.

Thanks guys.

My Older brother was removed from the Covid unit today. He is in the normal wing of the hospital while they figure out his heart stuff.

His only symptoms were really disorientation. But it was bad. Like he had alzheimer's and it went on for about a week.
    Guy at works father had the exact same thing happen. Completely out of it.
    Last edited by jsxtreme; 01-28-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Sorry to hear that Andy. had no idea.

Thanks.
    -Andy

2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

First off, very sorry for your loss Andy. This thing sucks bad.

Secondly, I wanted to thank you guys for sharing your stories. I was initially skeptical about this but very quickly changed my tune as the numbers started making it clear this was a bad one. I was the first person in my office to start wearing a mask and took a lot of guff over it. Many months later, of course its mandatory and even just today I had to kick a dude out for not wearing one.

I have lost two close family friends to this, both getting up there in age. One was my dad’s best friend since high school and the first person other than family to hold me as a baby.

I have been fortunate enough to not contract it this far, as have the people in my household. We are exercising diligent caution and hoping to stay safe. I am relatively healthy at 45 and my girlfriend is healthy at 30 (yeah, I know, lucky me ).....but I’m also not ignorant to the randomness at how this can and does still hit the middle age crew often severely and occasionally fatally. I am far too selfishly in love with my little boys to needlessly risk dying and missing out on everything I want to do with them for a long time to come and care too much about them to also risk depriving them of their father.

You guys sharing the impacts that it has had on your lives, validates my choice to be as safe as reasonably possible.

Wear your masks MM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post

Yes it does. Thanks.

My older brother is out of the hospital and back to (his) normal.
    -Andy

2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Yes it does. Thanks.

So good to hear about your older brother and so very sorry about your younger brother! ughh
    ****MATT*****

Yes it does. Thanks.

Happy to hear he’s out. Here’s to him staying healthy!
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Yes it does. Thanks.

Thank God!
    I was the asshole that used to say f*ck those masks but after my Doctor died from it, me getting it and my girl getting it real bad, I got second thoughts on about them..
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post

Secondly, I wanted to thank you guys for sharing your stories. I was initially skeptical about this but very quickly changed my tune as the numbers started making it clear this was a bad one. I was the first person in my office to start wearing a mask and took a lot of guff over it. Many months later, of course its mandatory and even just today I had to kick a dude out for not wearing one.

I have lost two close family friends to this, both getting up there in age. One was my dad’s best friend since high school and the first person other than family to hold me as a baby.

I have been fortunate enough to not contract it this far, as have the people in my household. We are exercising diligent caution and hoping to stay safe. I am relatively healthy at 45 and my girlfriend is healthy at 30 (yeah, I know, lucky me ).....but I’m also not ignorant to the randomness at how this can and does still hit the middle age crew often severely and occasionally fatally. I am far too selfishly in love with my little boys to needlessly risk dying and missing out on everything I want to do with them for a long time to come and care too much about them to also risk depriving them of their father.

You guys sharing the impacts that it has had on your lives, validates my choice to be as safe as reasonably possible.

Wear your masks MM!

Well said, Mike. Unfortunately there's some folks here who don't take it seriously. Gives you some pause when it hits close to home.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Thread Information