Thread: Will you be ready to show off for Woodward or M1 Events in the Late Summer??????

Default Will you be ready to show off for Woodward or M1 Events in the Late Summer??????

So let's just imagine that maybe in a Fantasy world.... MM might be able to show off projects that didn't get to Autorama or Street Outlaws packages that didn't get to show off for Woodward. If it happens........... What will you be ready to show for the end of July for the M1 concourse stuff??? No guarantees We might have access to show projects this year. Pitch what you're working on. I know Johnny pokes in once in while so the outlaw car and the history of Thunderstang if you still have it would be cool. I'm sure Jake and Brian don't spend too much time here but there is interest. Raj... You're on calllllllll along with all of the old school and true dream cruise projects. Post in this thread and share what you want to make a mark with in 2021. We might have someone monitoring that might call some people out to be display in late summer in Pontiac. Lapeer Grudge racers
    with Hemi in cars that don't come stock... you know who you are... Come share some Motown History about people that just enjoy the sound of power. No Promises but we have time to shape the world of Motown before these parties happen.
    01 Black on Black Trans Am WS-6... hrrmmmmmmm it might be a barn find????

John, Jake, Brian, Jimbo, Diamond and all the others.... There might be space. All the guys working on classic projects the same is true. If you wanted to be at autorama or something else this year. Throw it here and someone will look at it. MM. Make a difference.

Sean, I apologize... I didn't mean to leave you off the list. Bourbon for the win.

Things are sort of coming to mind the more I consider this... the info being share for consideration isn't the "real numbers'. It's talking about the project and the challenges over time. Perhaps we have a NoEt demo at Leaper if the reviewers need to understand about the performance levels we're sharing here. This is a recognition event for the hard work under a potentially big spot light.

Actual picture of Rick flexing last night...

IMG_3626.jpg
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Lol... do you remember him doing the push ups in the 100+ degree heat before filming??? They did server some good donuts in the AC tent though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2001-WS6 View Post
    Lol... do you remember him doing the push ups in the 100+ degree heat before filming??? They did server some good donuts in the AC tent though.
    I only saw the standing push ups and snapped the pic - he did actual push-ups?

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Actual picture of Rick flexing last night...

IMG_3626.jpg
    I remember that
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Thread Information