Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Covid.. your opinion....

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by H.O. Driver View Post
    Yup, all the guys at work and my mask Nazi neighbor all said the side effects from the second dose were worse than Covid itself. My neighbor still sanitized her groceries after doing the curbside pickup yesterday like she does every Sunday.
    Link to the 600,000 people who've died from their second dose? I must have missed that in the news
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Sounds like planned days off. I'd say at least 75% of the people I know that got vaccinated had nothing more than a sore arm. Or something so small it could've been from anything.
    I had a bit of a sore shoulder from the first shot. A bit more of a sore shoulder from the second shot followed by being pretty damn tired and a little bit achy the next day. 2 days later, I felt fine. Small price to pay for the peace of mind that it brings knowing I just dramatically decreased my chances of getting seriously sick or dying from Covid.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

It's a bit of a harpoon shot like most vaccines. So you'll typically feel it in your shoulder. Most won't notice symptoms from dose one but my wife and I both felt normal flu symptoms from does two of the Moderna vaccine. That's just your body reacting to being told the "lie" that you have it. Runny nose, upset tummy tired and you can't party that next morning. I would say that night of the shot but I was bad and partied that night lol. I did drink a lot of water but I was still slow the next day beyond an normal "Irish recreational" event.
    01 Black on Black Trans Am WS-6... hrrmmmmmmm it might be a barn find????

Both shots I got in the shoulder and my shoulder hurt for a bit. First one my fingers tingled which spooked me a bit but I was fine like nothing happened within two hours. Second one caused my neck to hurt bad for the entire trip home (little over an hour). After I had something to eat, I went outside and spent 6 hours digging holes to plant trees. So I'd say in both cases, it was as if nothing happened within 2 hours of getting my shot.

My wife got the shot from the same vial I did, two minutes after me, both times. Both times she was lethargic and light-sensitive for the next day and a half.

It's weird how it affects people differently.

I still sanitize my groceries and wear a respirator.

I don't miss seeing people, I get so much more stuff done.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    Link to the 600,000 people who've died from their second dose? I must have missed that in the news
    You lost me on this one, because clearly my coworkers survived Covid and got the vaccine....

So for the people I have been in contact with, their statements are true and have not been altered by a government or a main stream media outlet. This isn't 3rd party message relaying, straight from the horses mouth. None of my coworkers were hospitalized when they tested positive, nor after the vaccine. They all stated being sick longer with more symptoms after their second dose than when they tested positive for actual virus. I work with a group of about 50 people and we deal with the public and we're never shut down during the whole process.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Thread Information