Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Covid.. your opinion....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by derbydad276 View Post

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Nothing to see here, folks. Fake Pandemic. Toss your masks and skip the vaccine

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigans...165132047.html
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Got my shot Friday, exactly 90 days from being sick with Covid. I felt like shit yesterday, real achy but I’m good to go today. Hopefully the second shots not any worse then the first.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post

Masks didn't help. We have been under a mask mandate for a year. Hospitals full in November and again now. Zero effect from wearing masks statistically. Correlation factor between wearing masks and hospital beds open r=0.00. Science. Look it up.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Masks didn't help. We have been under a mask mandate for a year. Hospitals full in November and again now. Zero effect from wearing masks statistically. Correlation factor between wearing masks and hospital beds open r=0.00. Science. Look it up.

-Geoff
    LOL, you're dumb
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    Got my shot Friday, exactly 90 days from being sick with Covid. I felt like shit yesterday, real achy but I’m good to go today. Hopefully the second shots not any worse then the first.
    Everyone I work with that got the 2nd shot had Covid symptoms, high fever, aches, cough, for 48 to 72 hours after their second dose

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post

-Geoff

crazy how states that are much less restrictive are doing MUCH better than we are here with MORE restrictions

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-New-York.html

Quote Originally Posted by H.O. Driver View Post
    Everyone I work with that got the 2nd shot had Covid symptoms, high fever, aches, cough, for 48 to 72 hours after their second dose

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Dumb ass that decided to get the shots at my work called in all last week. Says he’s been in the fetal position lmao. He never got covid and in the last 12 months been to New Orleans, Alabama, Florida, a few different buildings in Michigan for work and doesn’t wear masks. Yet he decided to get the shot and it fucked him up lol

I don’t know if “fake” is the correct term. But over hyped a 1,000% yes. Data says masks don’t work. It seems to be a pattern that the majority of people who even get tested, test positive, and get sick claim they wear masks religiously. Then there’s me and a bunch of others who have been to multiple states all last year. Stayed in a few different hotels in different states. Different bars and restaurants. (Not 1 time was I asked to put a mask on) Work with different groups of people. Currently in Michigan in Oakland county and haven’t worn a mask here, or is it mandatory since the beginning of last year. Nobody I work with including myself has got it. I personally think the entire thing is crazy and that they did much more damage to this country and people’s health by locking everything down. My $0.02

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    I don’t know if “fake” is the correct term. But over hyped a 1,000% yes. Data says masks don’t work. It seems to be a pattern that the majority of people who even get tested, test positive, and get sick claim they wear masks religiously. Then there’s me and a bunch of others who have been to multiple states all last year. Stayed in a few different hotels in different states. Different bars and restaurants. (Not 1 time was I asked to put a mask on) Work with different groups of people. Currently in Michigan in Oakland county and haven’t worn a mask here, or is it mandatory since the beginning of last year. Nobody I work with including myself has got it. I personally think the entire thing is crazy and that
    they did much more damage to this country and people’s health by locking everything down. My $0.02

I'll add another $0.02 to that.....now we're up to $0.04!

Thread Information