Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Covid.. your opinion....

Let's not forget the mental health aspect of lockdowns. Major power trip by Whitmer.

Also, no confirmed symptoms of either vaccine shot for me. I had my second shot 2.5 months ago. I mentioned having the chills for about two hours the day after the second shot, but that was after being outside in the cold clearing snow for a couple of hours. So it could've been from that. It would not have prevented me from doing any activity at all.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    Dumb ass that decided to get the shots at my work called in all last week. Says he’s been in the fetal position lmao. He never got covid and in the last 12 months been to New Orleans, Alabama, Florida, a few different buildings in Michigan for work and doesn’t wear masks. Yet he decided to get the shot and it fucked him up lol
    Yup, all the guys at work and my mask Nazi neighbor all said the side effects from the second dose were worse than Covid itself. My neighbor still sanitized her groceries after doing the curbside pickup yesterday like she does every Sunday.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Let's not forget the mental health aspect of lockdowns. Major power trip by Whitmer.

Also, no confirmed symptoms of either vaccine shot for me. I had my second shot 2.5 months ago. I mentioned having the chills for about two hours the day after the second shot, but that was after being outside in the cold clearing snow for a couple of hours. So it could've been from that. It would not have prevented me from doing any activity at all.
    My youngest kid hates school.......Now when they lifted the lockdown and let kids back in and he was very excited to go back then you know there is a fuckin problem with all this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    LOL, you're dumb
    pot-kettle.jpg

Club Member

Had my second shot this week and nothing - First shot was nothing...Nothing about nothing...

Had my second shot yesterday, had crazy dreams last night and felt hung over this morning but that’s about it. After some caffeine I was good to go. No issues after the first shot.
    84 Mustang Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by H.O. Driver View Post
    Everyone I work with that got the 2nd shot had Covid symptoms, high fever, aches, cough, for 48 to 72 hours after their second dose

I felt fine after my 2nd shot. Just sore arm.

My sister got hers on a Thursday. Had chills, fever and full body ache. She had to take Friday off work. Saturday she was fine and worked all day.
    Last edited by loosenut; 04-30-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by loosenut View Post
    I felt fine after my 2nd shot. Just sore arm.

My sister got hers on a Thursday. Had chills, fever and full body ache. She had to take Friday off work. Saturday she was fine and worked all day.
    That's good, nothing worse than side effects after getting medicine. One of the high schools up here had their entire staff out for 3 days after their second shot with he fever and body ache stuff. They did a clinic at the school for the teachers so they could all do it at the same time.

That's good, nothing worse than side effects after getting medicine. One of the high schools up here had their entire staff out for 3 days after their second shot with he fever and body ache stuff. They did a clinic at the school for the teachers so they could all do it at the same time.

Better than down here is Grosse Pointe - the school had so many kids out on quarantine, that they changed the rules for quarantine to get kids back - then half the teachers held a sick-out!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Sounds like planned days off. I'd say at least 75% of the people I know that got vaccinated had nothing more than a sore arm. Or something so small it could've been from anything.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Thread Information