Thread: 2003 Chrysler Voyager

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default 2003 Chrysler Voyager

SOLD

Relationship forces sale . My girlfriend is extremely jealous of the attention I get driving this Fantastic. Everything about it will make you irresistible to the ladies. The legendary 2.4L four cylinder with its known endurance and economy says you can go for hours without stopping. The rusty rocker panels mean you are strong and virile and tetanus doesn’t frighten you. No need for heated seats the way your loins are always burning.

Be prepared, this van will change your life.

2.4L four cylinder
    Automatic
    Clean title

$2000 or best offer. Would like to sell it by next weekend at the latest.

Located in Milan MI. Available Mon-Thu any time. Fri-Sun after 6:30pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DetroitStyle; 05-05-2021 at 01:41 PM.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Wait you wanted to keep the minivan and are upset because your girlfriend is making you sell it ? surprised she stuck around with a guy who drives a minivan. Lol.
    Good luck with the sale. Use the money for some Testosterone replacement therapy.

:sarcasm: great ad, makes me want to buy it and take it off some sweet jumps.
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Club Member

Man I didn't even know they put the 4 banger in those! Had a couple V6 ones great family vehicle.

If it was a 3.3 or 3.8 I'd grab it
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Still available. I posted it on FB marketplace and literally got 40 messages about it within an hour or two... but I wanted to take care of some things first, so I marked it Pending to stop the DMs. Going back live on Monday

The van belonged to my Dad. He's no longer driving and asked me to sell it for him. Clean title, already signed. He's owned it for probably 15 years. He basically used it to pick up business clients from the airport and shuttle them around town when they visited his company. Maybe a few Home Depot runs.

Details:
    1. The pictures make it look a little better than it really is, but it's not bad. A few scrapes and bruises. Most noticeably the front passenger door scraped against something and the hinges creak a bit when opening closing

2. Check Engine light and Oil pressure light were both on when I picked it up. I asked my dad about it, he said his mechanic said both were just faulty sensors, not to worry. Oil pressure was tested at the time and he was told "it's fine." I don't like that, so I went and got a fresh oil change and had the oil pressure sensor replace. Oil light is now gone. Google says the sensors go bad over time due to corrosion in the grounding wire.

3. CEL is still on. Haven't had a chance to check that, but I'd GUESS it's due to the fact that exhaust is a little bit loud and likely a small leak throwing an O2 sensor code.

The van starts, runs and drives fine. Heat, A/C, power windows and locks all work. Driver's side window is a little slow. Could probably use struts/shocks at some point, but nothing immediate (they clunk clunk a bit over bumps)
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

That's a lot of vehicle for 2 grand! Camper van special!
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information