Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yep, the world has gone insane

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default Yep, the world has gone insane

$72,000 for a…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

anyone who pays a 20k market value adjustment on that. well they deserve it. because they are an idiot

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

It’s bonkers. Tacos have always had great resale, but right now people are selling 2-4 year old Tacomas with 20k-50k miles for original MSRP.

I paid $8k for my 1997 with 105k miles and could probably get $12k-$15k for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Club Member

Supply and demand. Dealers don’t have cars to sell.
    Salesman are on furlough till September.
    Taking deposits now for new trucks in Feb 2022.

Haha, no fucking way. Yes that price is very insane,they can go ahead and keep it.

Unpopular opinion (maybe), but $50k for the MSRP is $20k too high.

Also, the dealer can fuck right off with the extra dealer added crap anyway.

Exclamation

This crap isn't going to last much longer.

inflation is at 4.2% - that is double what it should be.

We're heading to a hard recession.

When you close the driver side door of any vehicle pretending to be a truck... it should sound like hitting the sweet spot on you best strike throw in bowling ever. If there is ever any hint of kicking a miller lite or a mich utrla can down the round... it's not a truck. We tried to explain that to the people that were soooo proud to have their Japanese pick up trucks manufactured in Texas at the auto show when there first appeared and they didn't get it. I simply replied with my 2004 has never been on the farm but it has more scares than any vehicle you will ever sell. If you want to hook three of your trucks right now on the street... I'll show you a farm truck. They we're not interested. They still aren't interested. Thanks to Livernois for the dyno graph that stills spooks people, 17 years later. The things we do with the grocery getters when to real toys are in progress. j By the way, 17 years later and the damn Alisson A1000 won't die to justify a new trans.
    01 Black on Black Trans Am WS-6... hrrmmmmmmm it might be a barn find????

New dream is a top of the line hummer... and hooking up to three Cyber Trucks and jacking them up in the front of Elon's house. Dream big... or go home.
    01 Black on Black Trans Am WS-6... hrrmmmmmmm it might be a barn find????

Quote Originally Posted by 2001-WS6 View Post
    When you close the driver side door of any vehicle pretending to be a truck... it should sound like hitting the sweet spot on you best strike throw in bowling ever. If there is ever any hint of kicking a miller lite or a mich utrla can down the round... it's not a truck. We tried to explain that to the people that were soooo proud to have their Japanese pick up trucks manufactured in Texas at the auto show when there first appeared and they didn't get it. I simply replied with my 2004 has never been on the farm but it has more scares than any vehicle you will ever sell. If you want to hook three of your trucks right now on the street... I'll show you a farm truck. They we're not interested. They still aren't interested. Thanks to Livernois for the dyno graph that stills spooks people, 17 years later. The things we do with the grocery getters when to real toys are in progress. j By the way, 17 years later and the damn Alisson A1000 won't die to justify a new trans.
    I remember when the Tundra came out (the Texas one) people were driving their quads and snowmobiles across the tailgate, and the tailgates were folding right up and bending. We looked at the tailgate at the Detroit Auto show, and the top half wasn't even spot welded, it was glued with body sealer, with the only welds being down by the hinge. I am not saying that Toyota builds bad stuff, because they build a high level of quality. But they don't get how we use them in the USA, and you get problems like the tailgate. I am sure they learned their lesson now on that issue, but if you have any extreme usage, you are taking a risk, because they might still be learning.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Thread Information