Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021-22 Lions thread

I just watched that Rams game on DVR and it was easily the best football game I have seen in years. Stafford fell short for the second half but he was making great throws all night. I don't know if he is good enough to win on the road in Green Bay, but the Rams are definitely one of the top teams in the NFC right now. He is definitely good enough, he just has to has to not be bad and cost his team. The less bad he is, the further they will go.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Lol indeed. Your lover boy with an INT to lose in OT.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    he just has to has to not be bad and cost his team.
    He blew the game under pressure in the typical Matt Stafford style.. incomplete passes and a major interception...
    SAL

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

I just watched that Rams game on DVR and it was easily the best football game I have seen in years. Stafford fell short for the second half but he was making great throws all night. I don't know if he is good enough to win on the road in Green Bay, but the Rams are definitely one of the top teams in the NFC right now. He is definitely good enough, he just has to has to not be bad and cost his team. The less bad he is, the further they will go.

-Geoff
    It was a really good game. Stafford had a nearly perfect first half… shaky second half. I didn’t mind the first INT… it was something like 3rd and 25 and was essentially the same as a punt had the pass dropped incomplete. The game ender… eh, it sucks but it wasn’t the end of the world.

And, yeah, I don’t know if anybody can beat the Packers at Lambeau right now. Rodgers is playing out of his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

So if Stafford wins tonight, he heads to Tampa next week. I am rooting for him, would love to see Rams-Bucs! On the arm of the NFC bracket, Packers-49ers should be a great game too. Green Bay has been looking tough, but If passing conditions are poor, then I would give the edge to San Fran.

-Geoff

So if Stafford wins tonight, he heads to Tampa next week. I am rooting for him, would love to see Rams-Bucs! On the arm of the NFC bracket, Packers-49ers should be a great game too. Green Bay has been looking tough, but If passing conditions are poor, then I would give the edge to San Fran.

-Geoff
    Bucs will be non stoppable
    SAL

Let's see what Matt can do under real pressure tonight... at home, should have a win... we'll see around 11pm
    SAL

Whoops. First year away from the Lions franchise… Matthew Stafford wins his first playoff game

1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Default 2021-22 Lions thread

10 years with the Lions… 4 wins against teams with winning records, zero playoff wins

1 year with the Rams.. division Title, 5 wins against teams with winning record and a playoff win.

Pad Statford

Who cares

So he finally did his job after 10 years
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

I am not sure if Stafford won that but Kyler Murray definitely lost it. Stafford just had to stay out of the way and hit a few passes. Hell, even OBJ was throwing bombs! Should be a fun one next week. But hey - if Rams beat Tampa then they get another home game!

-Geoff

Thread Information