Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021-22 Lions thread

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I am not sure if Stafford won that but Kyler Murray definitely lost it. Stafford just had to stay out of the way and hit a few passes. Hell, even OBJ was throwing bombs! Should be a fun one next week. But hey - if Rams beat Tampa then they get another home game!

-Geoff
    Cardinals didn't even show up last night.. A high-school football team could of whooped them... I dont think the Goat will lose next week.. Not on home turf..
    My prediction Stafford will have the usual sacks and a couple pass interceptions.
    28-23 The Goat ftw
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    Cardinals didn't even show up last night.. A high-school football team could of whooped them... I dont think the Goat will lose next week.. Not on home turf..
    My prediction Stafford will have the usual sacks and a couple pass interceptions.
    28-23 The Goat ftw
    I credit Staff with doing exactly what I said he would have to do. Not fuck up and let his team win it. If the defense is that tough against Tampa, it could be a close one.

Not even sure who I would pick yet. I think Rams have better D and better receivers. Run games are about even. That leaves Tampa with the GOAT who I think is better than Stafford, but by how much is the question. Enough to balance it off if the Rams get pressure on Brady like they did Kyler last night? Only one way to find out!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

I credit Staff with doing exactly what I said he would have to do. Not fuck up and let his team win it. If the defense is that tough against Tampa, it could be a close one.

Not even sure who I would pick yet. I think Rams have better D and better receivers. Run games are about even. That leaves Tampa with the GOAT who I think is better than Stafford, but by how much is the question. Enough to balance it off if the Rams get pressure on Brady like they did Kyler last night? Only one way to find out!

-Geoff
    You don't put pressure on Stafford and give him all day to throw, he'll play a good game... the second he starts to do the chicken dance with the ball in his hands, it's game over.
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    You don't put pressure on Stafford and give him all day to throw, he'll play a good game... the second he starts to do the chicken dance with the ball in his hands, it's game over.
    He was doing that a little bit in the first half, but pretty much not at all after that. You can totally tell when he gets "Happy feet" though. He starts doing these little hops as he rotates.

Going to be a few good games next week, though, that is for sure. Well, hopefully good. Early weather has snow for Green Bay on Saturday. playing in a windy snowstorm could favor San Fran with their focus on running the ball. If San Fran and the Rams both win (both underdogs for sure), then they meet again in LA.

-Geoff

Stafford won a wild card game, a Home wild game Goff took the rams to the superbowl, lets see stafford do it again next week
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    Stafford won a wild card game, a Home wild game Goff took the rams to the superbowl, lets see stafford do it again next week
    If Staff can pull it off today, he gets a home game against San Fran. Should be a good one! If Rams can get pressure on Brady they definitely have a chance.

-Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    Yessir… I put $500 on the Rams to win the SB. Pays $7000.
    Mike, are you hedging yet? If you put $1000 on the Bucs, you still double your money if Rams lose, and are still in the hunt for $5500 profit if Rams win. It's gotta be tempting you...

-Geoff

Mike, are you hedging yet? If you put $1000 on the Bucs, you still double your money if Rams lose, and are still in the hunt for $5500 profit if Rams win. It's gotta be tempting you...

-Geoff
    Brady and company better wake up soon
    SAL

Incredible. Have to feel good for Stafford. Beat the defending super bowl champs on the road with The Goat at QB. Made a couple incredible clutch throws with no momentum to get the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Congrats to Stafford......wtf are the lions really going to do with another draft pick anyways?!

Thread Information