Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021-22 Lions thread

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default 2021-22 Lions thread

jsxtreme… conspicuously absent as Stafford and the Rams march their way through the playoffs to the SuperBowl. Hasn’t posted since the playoffs started, LMAO. But had the Rams lost, he’d be yapping away… guaranteed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DetroitStyle; 01-30-2022 at 10:29 PM.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

13 years it took Pad Stats to get into the Superbowl.. 13!
    The GOAT 1 year
    Rodgers 2 years
    Mahomes 2 years (I think)
    Ben 1 year
    Wilson 2 years
    The list goes on...
    Stafford 13 years!
    I'm not gonna rain on your parade Mike, go out and celebrate!
    For 13 years you've been defending that guy, your wish came through! I'm happy for ya buddy!
    It's about time
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    Waiting for the “San Fran didn’t show up crew.”

How about "MVP for the Rams was Jaquiski Tartt". How did that guy drop that pick!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Default 2021-22 Lions thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    13 years it took Pad Stats to get into the Superbowl.. 13!
    The GOAT 1 year
    Rodgers 2 years
    Mahomes 2 years (I think)
    Ben 1 year
    Wilson 2 years
    The list goes on...
    Stafford 13 years!
    I'm not gonna rain on your parade Mike, go out and celebrate!
    For 13 years you've been defending that guy, your wish came through! I'm happy for ya buddy!
    It's about time
    12 of those years he was in Detroit. Where he played his ass off, gave his heart and soul… you’re talking about a guy who didn’t have a 100 yard rusher for 70 straight games, who led the league in 4th quarter comebacks, who made it to 7th all time in consecutive starts, who owns every Lions QB record…

And his first year with a real team not called the Lions goes to the SuperBowl. The Lions failed. Matthew Stafford didn’t fail

Last edited by DetroitStyle; 01-30-2022 at 11:46 PM.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

But I would say.. think about this… in your effort to denigrate Stafford… you have ultimately conceded that you need to pull out the big guns. Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, etc

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    jsxtreme… conspicuously absent as Stafford and the Rams march their way through the playoffs to the SuperBowl. Hasn’t posted since the playoffs started, LMAO. But had the Rams lost, he’d be yapping away… guaranteed

Mike, I mean Kelly, I mean Mike, I’ve got better things to do than watch you literally give fellatio to Stafford online. I’m a Lions fan, seasons over, I don’t venture in here much.

Good for Stafford, but I don’t care. It’s like getting a wedding invite from an ex girlfriend. Good for you honey, but idgaf.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Mike, I mean Kelly, I mean Mike, I’ve got better things to do than watch you literally give fellatio to Stafford online. I’m a Lions fan, seasons over, I don’t venture in here much.

Good for Stafford, but I don’t care. It’s like getting a wedding invite from an ex girlfriend. Good for you honey, but idgaf.
    Still not man enough to admit you’ve been wrong about Stafford all along. Noted

I am happy for the guy! Yes, it took him 13 seasons but he had the Lions Curse all of those years. Stafford is not the 1st Lion to leave and then be in the Superbowl the 1st year after leaving. Coincidence? I think not.

I would like to see him pull off the big win on the 13th.
    ****MATT*****

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post

Lmao. I'm feeling like the playoff games are going to be much more entertaining than the Superbowl.

You cant not be happy for the guy. I am happy for anyone that gets out of a dead-end situation and accomplishes a dream. The lions organization is a black hole.

Thread Information