Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: College Football Thread 2021

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

I like it just how it sits. Michigan SHOULD roll over Cincy. Iowa is actually rhe tougher game IMHO. The path to the NC game is right there for the taking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by derbydad276 View Post
    And there’s this now

Attachment 87160

the only rankings that matter come out tuesday
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    the only rankings that matter come out tuesday
    You think it matters? Michigan is 11-1 and just bullied the fuck out of the “#2 team in the country”. They are absolutely a Top 4 team at this point. Defense is frightening, O-line is dominating and they have the best 3 back rushing attack in maybe 50 years.

All of this having lost their #1 receiver and a sure fire first rounder WR in Week 1.

This is a legit team. The only way they DON’T make the Playoff is they if lose to Iowa and Bama, Cincy and Oklahoma State all win.

If Michigan loses to Iowa and any one of those three teams lose… Michigan is still in (albeit at #4 and facing UGA)

Disclaimer: unless Michigan gets blown the fuck out by 20+ against Iowa

1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    You think it matters? Michigan is 11-1 and just bullied the fuck out of the “#2 team in the country”. They are absolutely a Top 4 team at this point. Defense is frightening, O-line is dominating and they have the best 3 back rushing attack in maybe 50 years.

All of this having lost their #1 receiver and a sure fire first rounder WR in Week 1.

This is a legit team. The only way they DON’T make the Playoff is they if lose to Iowa and Bama, Cincy and Oklahoma State all win.

If Michigan loses to Iowa and any one of those three teams lose… Michigan is still in (albeit at #4 and facing UGA)

Disclaimer: unless Michigan gets blown the fuck out by 20+ against Iowa

If Michigan loses to Iowa, they aren't going. Notre Dame would be number 4 over UM.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

That was a complete ass kicking on Saturday. You could see the hatred and the emotion. Michigan was little brother to Ohio State.

Couldn't be better timing to peak. Georgia is the only team that can beat Michigan right now, and I'd still take the boys in Blue.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

That was the best football I’ve seen Michigan play in decades. Start to finish, they looked great.

What a wild few days it has been. Just the games on Saturday. UM-OSU, OK-OKST, AUB-BAMA, MSU-PSU, and IA-NEB. Then Riley to USC, and now Kelly to LSU? Now I see why LSU didn’t snag up Napier (other than he’s not a big enough name for the donors there).
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Driven Crazy

Bama 1
    Mich 2
    UGA 3
    Cincy 4

natty Bama UGA rematch
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Default College Football Thread 2021

Predictions?
    Last edited by DetroitStyle; 12-29-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Looks like Harbaugh is headed out. I'm not upset in the least, other than he's leaving the team in a shitty spot. He's failed to be competitive even in the big 10 until this year.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Thread Information