Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How are they traveling?

Not giving into any media narrative Matt. My own personal opinion. The guy tweets his supporters yelling white power and then calls them “good people”. Twist that around what ever way you want to, but it is exactly what it is to me.

I just dont look at it through Trump colored glasses.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    You're still following me around I see, like an incessant child.
    I just have a secret crush on you.
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

If anything Matt I look at that like, fuck saying/doing stupid shit like that is going to help the radical left advance their cause and yell “look, I told you so!”. Thats how important elections get lost. And what happened there?

I think it looks bad to swing voters.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Sad they would delete all his tweets (good or bad)

It was nothing he said, correct? It was in the background of a vid "he" supposedly shared in a tweet? Then blown completely out by the media.... Weak!!! Scary it seems even you give in to the Media narrative.
    I agree completely. The media goes out of it's way to show how something Trump tweets or says proves he is a white supremacist. The famous quote here that they use to tell us Trump is a White Supremacist - "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides" is part of a bigger quote. The media spun that that Trump was saying that the Nazi's were good people, which he singled out in the same statement as to they were NOT fine people.

Go read the interview with Trump where he said that. https://www.politifact.com/article/2...sides-remarks/ and you can see it for yourself. This quote being used out of context was quoted multiple times by Biden as the reason he entered the race, so of course the media is going to keep the narrative going!

Now contrast that with Biden saying "There are poor kids that are just as bright and talented as white kids". The media turns into the super-explainer to give him a pass on this. To me, it shows Biden's own internal bias.

That being said, I don't think either one hates people based on skin color. I think Biden just can't drop his old biases, even if he doesn't believe them anymore, and Trump is probably biased towards denial of racism (like a lot of white privileged people myself included). But I wouldn't call either one of these guys racists. Both probably need some bias training.

-Geoff

If anything Matt I look at that like, fuck saying/doing stupid shit like that is going to help the radical left advance their cause and yell “look, I told you so!”. Thats how important elections get lost. And what happened there?

I think it looks bad to swing voters.
    I totally agree. The middle is where you get elected. All Trump had to do was stop arguing during press conferences and turn off his Twitter account - and I believe he would still be president. Just let some intern run vanilla messages for you all day long like Biden does. He couldn't stop giving them ammo!

-Geoff

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default How are they traveling?

They both have questionable pasts in terms of racism.

Trump’s father was a robe wearing member of the KKK

Trump’s property companies had documented and proven examples of refusing to rent to black tenants.

Trump was quoted in a book as having said “black people counting money, I hate it!” and then admitted that was “probably true” in a later interview

And then there’s the whole stuff while in office of referring to Covid as “Kung Flu”, pandering to the white supremacists after Charlottesville, etc

Biden has had the 7-11 comments, a proven history against school integration , the link to Robert Byrd, lying about his participation with historically black churches, etc

I would agree that the media focuses more on Trump’s tendencies than Biden’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

As far as the Haitians go, massive failure or willful ignorance by the Biden team. There’s absolutely no way, they didn’t know this was coming.

And then, the way they handled it was even worse. They “deported” people back to Haiti who hadn’t lived in Haiti for years or decades, including kids who weren’t born there and have never been there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Of course Trump's tweets have all been deleted, but yeah that's an easy one.

June 28th 2020, he tweeted a video of his supporters at a parade or rally or what ever, all with Trump flags and campaign posters yelling "white power". He went on to thank the "great people" supporting him in those villages.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53212685
    You mean a video where ONE person in the background yelled it. Not a group, not even 2 people, and that person wasn't Trump. You just posted the same video, are you now a racist?
    Last edited by Roadrage; 10-06-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Panama is warning the US that 85,000 migrants passed through there...
    Here we go again with that border...
    SAL

Thread Information