Thread: Who's in the Crypto coin game?

Default Who's in the Crypto coin game?

Few guys from work got into the Crypto coins and made money.. Im talking about couple thousand dollar investment and turned into $30,000.
    I was looking into it and these companies want way too much personal info.. sos#, bank info... You can't even buy coins unless you open an account with an overseas company..
    one guy at work had his bank account hacked with charges all over the US but good thing the bank caught it...
    Any of you deal with Crypto?
    What sites do you use?
    SAL

You don’t have to have offshore bank accounts and all that. But yes you will need to provide all that info to whoever you use as a broker to buy any type of crypto. I’ve made and lost that same amount as your coworker in as short as a few days lol

I bought my wife $100 of Doge for her birthday. Get cash-App on your phone, and link it to your ATM. Pull out $100 and convert it to bitcoin right in their app. Then open up a Kraken account, send the bitcoin there, and convert it to whatever crypto you want. They do it all with barcodes and such, it is pretty easy. That is how I did it, and I got the money path from the Dogecoin Reddit. They also recommend you get a 3rd party wallet to hold your coin, but I never did since it is such a small amount.

I think the big money in crypto is gone - a bunch of people bought Doge at the beginning of the year and made 100x their money. You can still make money day trading it, but who the hell has time for that? Right now it is just a volatile investment, and I am only putting money in it that I am not worried about losing.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    You don’t have to have offshore bank accounts and all that. But yes you will need to provide all that info to whoever you use as a broker to buy any type of crypto. I’ve made and lost that same amount as your coworker in as short as a few days lol
    I was looking into Baby Doge in the beginning but could not buy it from the US.. had to buy it through an offshore site..

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I bought my wife $100 of Doge for her birthday. Get cash-App on your phone, and link it to your ATM. Pull out $100 and convert it to bitcoin right in their app. Then open up a Kraken account, send the bitcoin there, and convert it to whatever crypto you want. They do it all with barcodes and such, it is pretty easy. That is how I did it, and I got the money path from the Dogecoin Reddit. They also recommend you get a 3rd party wallet to hold your coin, but I never did since it is such a small amount.

I think the big money in crypto is gone - a bunch of people bought Doge at the beginning of the year and made 100x their money. You can still make money day trading it, but who the hell has time for that? Right now it is just a volatile investment, and I am only putting money in it that I am not worried about losing.

-Geoff
    Thanks for the tip.. gonna look into that
    SAL

We have a big thread about this here:

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...Cryptocurrency
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

hodl!!!!
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

Friend of mine bout 4 bitcoin back in 2015 for about $1000.00. Its now sitting at $172,000.00. He said he has to keep reminding himself that he didnt lose 60k this month he just has only gained 171000.00 on his investment.

Thread Information