Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2022 raptor ordering?

Unhappy 2022 raptor ordering?

Anyone know of a dealer or has info on ordering a truck at msrp. The dealer I’ve been doing business with wants 10k over and another one wants 5k. I get the current climate of things but just wondering if anyone has any hookups or insight.

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRedCobra View Post
    Anyone know of a dealer or has info on ordering a truck at msrp. The dealer I’ve been doing business with wants 10k over and another one wants 5k. I get the current climate of things but just wondering if anyone has any hookups or insight.
    Because its a special edition truck, there is no A/X/Z plan discount but you might be able to argue that if you have a manufacturer discount you can have them honor MSRP. Unfortunately there are a lot of dealerships that are stuffing a "market adjustment" to higher end vehicles. If you sit down to order it, talk to the salesperson and make sure you sign the out-the-door price so they dont pull the bait and switch crap when your vehicle shows up for you to pick it up.

If you don't mind out of state, Pulled this off a Raptor forum I belong to on FBook

Tony Z at ken garff Ford. St George Utah. 435-674-3200
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    If you don't mind out of state, Pulled this off a Raptor forum I belong to on FBook

Tony Z at ken garff Ford. St George Utah. 435-674-3200
    Thanks. I found a guy in North Carolina that might help at msrp. Trying to get the 37 package.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    Because its a special edition truck, there is no A/X/Z plan discount but you might be able to argue that if you have a manufacturer discount you can have them honor MSRP. Unfortunately there are a lot of dealerships that are stuffing a "market adjustment" to higher end vehicles. If you sit down to order it, talk to the salesperson and make sure you sign the out-the-door price so they dont pull the bait and switch crap when your vehicle shows up for you to pick it up.
    For sure. I have A plan but I know they don’t take that on these. I just refuse to pay over msrp

Glad you’re not willing to pay their overage. Lots of that going on with Broncos but plenty of dealers on the Bronco forums doing under invoice on them.

Good luck with a bad ass truck.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRedCobra View Post
    For sure. I have A plan but I know they don’t take that on these. I just refuse to pay over msrp
    Yeah, you might be able to play their dumb game though. Plan to order the Raptor, if they want to play the MSRP market adjustment crap then tell them you are going to order a regular F150 with A-plan (which allows zero room for dealer mark-up). Or just tell them you are taking your business elsewhere. I wouldnt pay over MSRP for a new vehicle either.

Anyone know about the Roush f150?
    Was working in Livonia by the Roush plant and saw 3 of them on a car carrier.. looked pretty close to a Raptor
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    Anyone know about the Roush f150?
    Was working in Livonia by the Roush plant and saw 3 of them on a car carrier.. looked pretty close to a Raptor
    https://www.roushperformance.com/veh...ush-f-150.html

Reading what comes with it, it don't think it is worth the extra $15k... It looks good though.

Since it says ROUSH on it everywhere they should call it the CRAPTOR edition. ROUSH CRAPTOR for when you need to flush money down the drain.

Thread Information