Thread: Licensed HVAC inquiry as well as possibly Plumbers/Electricians

Default Licensed HVAC inquiry as well as possibly Plumbers/Electricians

I know everybody is super swamped, and nobody wants to work, so companies are hurting, but i am inquiring for the hell of it. Figured the Motown crew was a safe place to find quality labor, or at least folks who like to make money.

The company that my wife works for is getting alot of county work in Macomb and Oakland county to do home refurbs for folks that are getting grants for home fix-ups. And they are in need of licensed HVAC guys, as well as plumbers and electricians. They are a roofing/siding/gutter company, but these jobs are for whole house refurbs, and they are looking to set up a relationship with these other trades in order to keep the county jobs flowing, and hopefully get some quality workers jobs.

Hit me up if you are, or know anyone that is licensed and interested, and i can get you in touch with them.

Thanks,
    Jason
    586-321-6056
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

What I noticed in the construction field is all the very good workers are getting paid well... very well, and they are not going anywhere..
    There's alot of garbage wannabes that want high pay but like I said, they are garbage...
    SAL

I sent your phone number a text

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    What I noticed in the construction field is all the very good workers are getting paid well... very well, and they are not going anywhere..
    There's alot of garbage wannabes that want high pay but like I said, they are garbage...
    I hear you on that, even the guys that are working are slim pickings, between this shop, and buddies with construction businesses, they are all hurting for work.

They are not looking to steal any workers away, mainly looking for guys or possibly businesses that are looking to develop a working relationship. The HVAC/Plumbing/Electrician stuff is not what they do, but they are getting a bunch of county contracts for whole house refurbs that require different work on each job, that most places don't do it all under one roof, but can work together for long-term work security.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Thread Information