Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Does Ceramic Coating Near Troy/Rochester

Club Member

Default Who Does Ceramic Coating Near Troy/Rochester

Who Does Ceramic Coating Near Troy/Rochester?
    I mean real ceramic coating and correction, not someone who washes your car and sprays it on and calls it done.

I want to get my 2021 pick-up taken care of.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone...

3945-s.JPG

Marc Harris. I’m sure Justin can get you in touch with him as I’ve lost his number. It will be done correctly without worry.

Bad ass truck, too!
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Marc Harris. I’m sure Justin can get you in touch with him as I’ve lost his number. It will be done correctly without worry.

Bad ass truck, too!
    Thanks....Justin already spoke with Marc and he said about $3,500 to take care of it. I know it is quite a bit of work, but that is a bit out of my price range - I was expecting about half that...

grr

Forum Member

FYI - I was looking at the same for my black '21 Yukon AT4 and stopped researching when I found out the typical cost is > $4k for a full sized truck. Pretty hard to cost justify.

Easily talking a couple grand for PPF / clear bra for the front end too. Again, pretty hard to cost justify.

I chose to do neither. Would be nice to have both, but you'll never get that cost back if you intend to sell at some point. JMO.

These guys have a done a few of my buddys cars

http://www.ecoshinedetailing.com/?page=ceramic-pro
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Quote Originally Posted by grr456 View Post
    Who Does Ceramic Coating Near Troy/Rochester?
    I mean real ceramic coating and correction, not someone who washes your car and sprays it on and calls it done.

I want to get my 2021 pick-up taken care of.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone...

3945-s.JPG

these guys are in downtown rochester -

https://classicappreciation.com/coat...ating-pricing/

Wow, they're charging that much up there? I just had my truck done at Clarks Dent Pro down here in Ney, Ohio for $1,600 with a 5 year warranty on the coating.
    -Ryan-

91 Slow'noma - 14 Cruze Diesel - 16 Ram 1500 Limited
    16 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R - 18 GasGas TXT300GP

I sent you on Facebook the guy I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    FYI - I was looking at the same for my black '21 Yukon AT4 and stopped researching when I found out the typical cost is > $4k for a full sized truck. Pretty hard to cost justify.

Easily talking a couple grand for PPF / clear bra for the front end too. Again, pretty hard to cost justify.

I chose to do neither. Would be nice to have both, but you'll never get that cost back if you intend to sell at some point. JMO.
    So $65-70K for a truck and unwilling to spend 5-8% of the cost on keeping the appearance in the best shape?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblestrip View Post
    So $65-70K for a truck and unwilling to spend 5-8% of the cost on keeping the appearance in the best shape?
    To each their own...

Quick answers:
    - At some point you accept it's a daily driven truck, including through MI winters... not a summer-only Corvette or Ferrari.
    - Assuming I sell it at some point, no one is going to give me $5-8k over what similar trucks w/o those aftermarket add-ons are selling for. A dealer isn't going to give me a higher trade-in value in 3-4 years. It may make the sale as a used vehicle faster, but I highly doubt you'd get a higher asking price and certainly not what you invested on Day 1 on those things.
    - As much as I like the idea of a clear bra given the shit roads we have in MI, I've seen many online horror stories when it comes time to remove/replace that clear bra. As in doing more paint damage coming off than it protected against. Looked like a potential headache I didn't need.

Again, if this was a summer only $100k+ fun car that you planned to own long term, I can maybe see the logic. Financially, on a DD, I just think it's a much harder sell.

Thread Information