Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coyote tuners

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    It's crazy how picky he is with things he works on, and how busy they stay
    He has been in business and has the reputation where he can pick and choose like this. I wouldn't hold it against him, in fact I would say he earned it! I am surprised Lid would take a walk in tune at all at this point in his life. Once a shop like his gets a good reputation, they basically just get a parade of people with big dollar engine and car builds walking through the door. Making a few hundred off a customer who just walks in is pretty low on the list if you have limited resources.

I remember when Stenod did the single Turbo build on (correct me if i am wrong) Kevin's car and went to a couple races - he said they had a huge line of people pounding down his door for those $10k+ builds. That is just how the business is.

-Geoff
    Last edited by WhiteHawk; 01-27-2022 at 10:31 AM.
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Livernois will probably be your best bet. They seem to be pretty open to a lot of different types of combos.

You can also give 'Paul's High Performance" in Jackson (Michigan Center) a call. I have no personal experience with him but do have several friends that speak highly of his tuning ability.

Phone Number: five one seven-764-7661 Email: paul@paulshp.com https://www.paulshp.com/index.html

I Drag Race Because It's Fun, Not Because I'm Good At It.

I think Tim McCall um in grand blank does
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Thread Information