Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Lions 2022-2023 thread

  1. #21
    Club Member moneypit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sony guts
    Posts
    22,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Anyone heard from Stafford's wife? Or Kelly Stafford?
    he no longer on a stacked team so
    hes showing his true talent,


    rumors are flying hes gonna retire after this year
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

  2. #22
    Forum Member transamtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    408

    Default

    The crowd size at Ford Field today is expected to be the 2nd or 3rd biggest ever.

    I bet 1/2 will be Bills Mafia

    Go Bills

    BTW thanks for the use of the stadium again (2014) after another gigantic winter blast in November.

    We only got about 2 feet in Niagara Falls which was more than enough

    The Bills are on the road again next Thursday in New England so they get a bit of cleanup time

  3. #23
    Club Member WhiteHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Metro Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    The crowd size at Ford Field today is expected to be the 2nd or 3rd biggest ever.

    I bet 1/2 will be Bills Mafia

    Go Bills

    BTW thanks for the use of the stadium again (2014) after another gigantic winter blast in November.

    We only got about 2 feet in Niagara Falls which was more than enough

    The Bills are on the road again next Thursday in New England so they get a bit of cleanup time
    I think the Bills are going to be in for a rude awakening at game time. What they heard from the crowd last Sunday in their favor at Ford Field is going to be nothing compared to the noise they are going to hear on offense today. Josh Allen got the win but hardly looked impressive either. I do predict a good game, though, because the Lion's are still in the learning phase of their rebuild.

    But hey - don't get too cocky!

    -Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

  4. #24
    Forum Member transamtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I think the Bills are going to be in for a rude awakening at game time. What they heard from the crowd last Sunday in their favor at Ford Field is going to be nothing compared to the noise they are going to hear on offense today. Josh Allen got the win but hardly looked impressive either. I do predict a good game, though, because the Lion's are still in the learning phase of their rebuild.

    But hey - don't get too cocky!

    -Geoff

    Well Coach Campbell said "we will bight your kneecaps off last year at his presser" and they sure played tough and fast.

    The Lions are scrappy and your team is heading in the right direction.

    That might have been the hardest win of the Bills 8 this year.

    BTW attendance was 66,553 I think that is third all-time behind a Bears vs Lions MNF game in 2011(67,861) and SB XL (68,206)

  5. #25
    Club Member WhiteHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Metro Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    Well Coach Campbell said "we will bight your kneecaps off last year at his presser" and they sure played tough and fast.

    The Lions are scrappy and your team is heading in the right direction.

    That might have been the hardest win of the Bills 8 this year.

    BTW attendance was 66,553 I think that is third all-time behind a Bears vs Lions MNF game in 2011(67,861) and SB XL (68,206)
    Yes, great game! The Lion's are mastering the art of looking good losing. The look of relief on Josh Allen's face at the end of the game said it all. Detroit is the worst team that nobody in the NFL wants to play right now.

    They are just so close. With 22 seconds left, 3rd and 1, with three time outs, WTF they throw a ten yard fade route to DJ Chark? There was NO reason not to run the ball there. Even if you get stuffed you force the Bills to burn a time out, and I would give them at least 50/50 on getting one yard. I think that was the point they blew it. And it was a coaching mistake again!

    -Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

  6. #26
    Forum Member transamtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Yes, great game! The Lion's are mastering the art of looking good losing. The look of relief on Josh Allen's face at the end of the game said it all. Detroit is the worst team that nobody in the NFL wants to play right now.

    They are just so close. With 22 seconds left, 3rd and 1, with three time outs, WTF they throw a ten yard fade route to DJ Chark? There was NO reason not to run the ball there. Even if you get stuffed you force the Bills to burn a time out, and I would give them at least 50/50 on getting one yard. I think that was the point they blew it. And it was a coaching mistake again!

    -Geoff
    They tried to go for the jugular but didn't execute the play very well.

  7. #27
    Forum Member transamtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Well after starting 1-6 the Lions go 6-1 to even their record at 7 and 7.

    Your only blemish was the Bills and your team took them to OT

    The Lions could make the playoffs and they will be a problem for who ever they face.

    Its nice to see them playing meaningful games in December.

  8. #28

    Default

    First time in years I have actually remembered to turn the tv on in the shop or in the house to make sure I catch the games! I am happy for all the true loyals(I am not one of them) that stuck through the BS. This team is at least fun to watch now.

  9. #29
    Club Member WhiteHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Metro Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,292

    Default

    All aboard the bandwagon! No shame, it is tough to be a Lion's fan.

    -Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

  10. #30
    Club Member YLWFVR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Shelby Twp
    Posts
    10,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    All aboard the bandwagon! No shame, it is tough to be a Lion's fan.

    -Geoff
    i'm good chillin on the sidelines to watch when the wheels fall off.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •