Thread: 2003 Suburban TX truck lifted $14K

Default 2003 Suburban TX truck lifted $14K

I'm tossing my 2003 Suburban up for sale. Texas truck no rust, super clean. Tons of extras/upgrades. $14K pretty firm on this price, if I keep it i'll be my new daily driver, but I almost hate to do that this this clean rig.

I have a super clean 2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 4x4 that has been extensively and tastefully modified. The truck is in Michigan, but spent most of its lift in Texas. I've never driven it in the snow and the body is rust free. There is slight surface rust on the frame and the body has some slight dents and digs from normal use. McGaughys 9" liftFuel 22" wheels with new 35" tiresNNBS big front brake upgrade (New brakes front and rear)4.56 gears front and rear, rebuilt axlesFox shocks, new bushings and end linksAll new steering components with Cognito supportsTow mirrors, led lightsLow mileage L33 aluminum 5.3L, 243 heads, DOD delete and stage 2 truck camLow mileage transmission with 3000rpm Circle D convertorLong tube headers with full exhaust, cold air intakeNew battery, tow mirrorsLow mileage Escalade interior swap, dvd player Alpine touch screen with nav, blue tooth, all new speakers and subwooferNew power window motors, tinted glassAmp research power stepsThere are a couple known issues. When I swapped the interior I never ran power to the passenger front seat, if I have time I'll do this before it sells. The dvd player will get an error now and then, this is a known issue with these trucks. Sometimes the service 4x4 comes on, I think it needs a new sensor, but I haven't looked into it. The truck has a posi rear end which is good enough for me haha. True mileage unknown. Small dent in the drive side rear quarter. Call or text any questions 248-3oh3-97two9
    Exhaust video https://www.facebook.com/15705538/vi...36647807982408

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134217470204

Cool

Oh man, I remember when you bought this, I was drooling then........still drooling!

It’s a real head turner. I might just sell my grand marquis instead? Idk seems crazy because you can’t touch a truck for similar money.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ultradriver10000 View Post
    It’s a real head turner. I might just sell my grand marquis instead? Idk seems crazy because you can’t touch a truck for similar money.
    For sure, I am a big fan of the 800's and watch prices regularly. You've got that priced really well, compared to market. It's insane what these things are going for!

Bump $12,500 anyone?

Thread Information