Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
Concert prices are outrageous. It's really dumb. I get it that I'm old but I have a stack of concert tickets from the 90s seeing all kinds of popular bands for $10-20. I saw Tool for $10 in 1997, after they already had multiple Platinum selling albums. What's a band with that level of success now? Easily $100+.
Yea, any Tier 1 band is going to be $100+ for nose bleed seats... up to several $k for enhanced experience tickets, with floor/GA commonly being $300 or more. The ticket prices for this show actually were lower than I expected... $170/night for floor. I paid the same to see Metallica in the O2 (London) and SSE Hydro (Glasgow) in 2017. But yea, the days of $20 tickets are long gone. But hey - $4k per ticket gets you a meet & greet with 2 members of the band!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
Just looked at tickets. I didn't see the lower prices for floor - still showing $500 each (available though!).
It looks the standard GA/floor 2-day tickets are sold out. The $500 you're seeing is an enhanced package. Single night tickets go on sale Jan 20th if that's something you'd be looking for.