Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know where to buy Turbo Blue 110 on the east side?

I'm a Renegade Fuel dealer.
    Located in St Clair.
    Hit me up

https://renegaderacefuel.com/

Thanks
    Ken
    https://renegaderacefuel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Westside=Bestside
    Idk lake st Clair is better than Lake Michigan
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Idk lake st Clair is better than Lake Michigan
    What, for sewage related beach closures? Lake Michigan has some of the best beaches in the USA. North Bar Lake beach at Sleeping Bear Dunes and Esch Road beach still allow alcohol and open fires on the beach.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    What, for sewage related beach closures? Lake Michigan has some of the best beaches in the USA. North Bar Lake beach at Sleeping Bear Dunes and Esch Road beach still allow alcohol and open fires on the beach.

-Geoff
    If you have not boated on lake st Clair and the other great lakes you won't understand. It's truly the most usable lake as a boater. As for the beach closures if Oakland county would stop dumping their shit in the Clinton river things would be a lot different. Macomb county needs to grow some balls and take them on to force their hand on infrastructure upgrades to prevent this. That being said if all you know of the lake is metro beach your really missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post

-Geoff
    Small mouth bass
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Small mouth bass
    You never Bass fished in the old craters off Wilderness State Park? There is an old artillery range up there. It is flooded by just a couple feet, but the craters can be up to 10 feet deep. We used to walk around the edges of the craters and cast in Mr Twisters. But yea, probably not as good as St. Clair. But check it out if you ever get the chance.

-Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe87 View Post
    If you have not boated on lake st Clair and the other great lakes you won't understand. It's truly the most usable lake as a boater. As for the beach closures if Oakland county would stop dumping their shit in the Clinton river things would be a lot different. Macomb county needs to grow some balls and take them on to force their hand on infrastructure upgrades to prevent this. That being said if all you know of the lake is metro beach your really missing out.
    Dad had a boat since I was 8 and he kept it all year in Lake Macatawa (Holland Michigan). Every weekend we'd go out fishing in the morning, then pull up outside the swim area at the State park for the day. I don't know how you define usable, but that was pure bliss. When dad moved over here, he ended up putting his boat in all the way up in Sanilac just to get to the good fishing. I got nothing against Bass and Walleye, but give me a 15 lb Salmon any day of the week! Got our first Atlantic Salmon up there too.

That whole thing about Oakland causing the metro beach shutdowns was proven a lie a long time ago, too. It's the birds!

-Geoff

If you can fill up 2-3 5 gallon cans for me, and then deliver them to Macomb, that would appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Westside=Bestside
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

how the fuck does nobody sell Turbo Blue anymore? I blame Putin.
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    how the fuck does nobody sell Turbo Blue anymore? I blame Putin.
    That stuff is awesome. I used to run like 40 lbs of boost on my Grand National with that stuff and not a single count of knock. It smelled great too!

-Geoff

Thread Information