Thread: Livernois Motorsports hookup?

Default Livernois Motorsports hookup?

Anyone have a hookup at Livernois for a cheap ass looking for a discounted intercooler for my new 3.5 Ecoboost F150? I bought heads a few years ago, and don't remember who i spoke to that gave me a good deal. I set up a "business" account to save tax, and wasn't sure with all the folks in here that know Dan and crew if we got a hookup on parts?

Thanks ahead of time for any info/help.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

I dont have a Livernois hookup, but I'm curious about the truck that would be getting it. Does it have any other mods?

I always talked to Andy, but I haven't talked to him since like 2015. Don't know if he is still there.

It is amazing how fast there were like a million performance shops in the 90s, and now there are very few left.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

A few members work there. Dom, Timmy
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    I dont have a Livernois hookup, but I'm curious about the truck that would be getting it. Does it have any other mods?
    Nope, just the 3.5 and Blackout package on a crew cab in color Avalanche. But i know heat soak on the tiny intercooler is a power killer, and CAI are not good for much more than turbo noise increase, so by throwing on a bigger intercooler, and removing the lower shutters, the increased volume and efficiency will keep my power up during hot days and city driving. SO not really making more power, but not losing nearly as much when the factory cooler gets hot. Livernois gets waaay cooler IATs with this thing. The blackout comes with a bunch of cool options, one of which is the Tremor dual exhaust, which sounds just right for the ecoboost. I really wanted the 5.0, but the dealer had no blackouts in 5.0
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Thread Information