Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 2SS Convertible White on White Loaded

Default 2016 2SS Convertible White on White Loaded

Selling my Camaro. Nothing wring with it or me, but I just ordered a new 2023 and the order got accepted last Thursday. I am the original owner. The car has been stored winters, never been to the track or raced. Runs/rides/drive great. The only mod it has is that I added factory stone guards - bone stock other than that. 33,692 miles on the gauge when I took the pic, but I drive it to work a couple days a week so it is slowly going up.

$34k pretty firm

Reply here or email me at somegeoffguy@yahoo.com. I am not accepting offers via email, Nigerian money orders, or personal checks.

Thank you.

-Geoff

DS F 3-4.jpg
    TOP DWN.jpg
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

that back seat leg room tho...very reminiscent of a Fox vert.
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    that back seat leg room tho...very reminiscent of a Fox vert.
    Back seat? I thought that was just a padded storage area.

-Geoff

Forum Member

Playing Devil's advocate - does accepted mean you'll actually get it? Is there still a chance that you may not get one? May want to hang onto it in case something falls thru on the order otherwise you could be out of both cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrus View Post
    Playing Devil's advocate - does accepted mean you'll actually get it? Is there still a chance that you may not get one? May want to hang onto it in case something falls thru on the order otherwise you could be out of both cars.
    I put the order in mid-February. My dealer got an an allocation to build it last Thursday, and it should be getting scheduled soon. They are building 2023 through July and I think into the first week of August, so I should have no problem getting it. Trust me, though, I am watching it like a hawk! I will pull in every favor if need be to make sure it gets bult in 2023 model year! For now, though, I am fine with it taking a couple months. Hoping I can get another $5k over what the dealer would offer for trade for my 2016. I have two local dealers offering my $31k, so I think I am good on the retail price, but not so good it will sell immediately.

I wanted to wait for a 2024, but with the UAW contract up this fall, and a six month 2024 model year, I am not taking any chances! They might build 500 max 2SS convertibles in 2024, so I am not going to try to hit that lottery!

-Geoff

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I put the order in mid-February. My dealer got an an allocation to build it last Thursday, and it should be getting scheduled soon. They are building 2023 through July and I think into the first week of August, so I should have no problem getting it. Trust me, though, I am watching it like a hawk! I will pull in every favor if need be to make sure it gets bult in 2023 model year! For now, though, I am fine with it taking a couple months. Hoping I can get another $5k over what the dealer would offer for trade for my 2016. I have two local dealers offering my $31k, so I think I am good on the retail price, but not so good it will sell immediately.

I wanted to wait for a 2024, but with the UAW contract up this fall, and a six month 2024 model year, I am not taking any chances! They might build 500 max 2SS convertibles in 2024, so I am not going to try to hit that lottery!

-Geoff

I see what you did there!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    I see what you did there!
    LOL, didn't even catch that!

-Geoff

Nice, wish I had the spare change, glws
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Thank you! Got my production date of June 5th, so I need this car gone! I hate to trade it in...

-Geoff

Might as well keep both
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Thread Information