Thread: anyone know a dent guy?

Default anyone know a dent guy?

looking for dent repair guy
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

I use Dent Eliminators on 14 mile. He is pretty much the go to for lease turn in type stuff. Not sure I would bring my show car to him (if I had one that is....), but he has done a great job pretty cheaply on just about anything I have brought him. And I have brought him a lot.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

I have a really good guy that lives in st.Clair shores or Harrison. Name is Brenen 586-944-8364 company is Detroit Dent Company. He is mobile out of his truck/van. Got a good dent out of my aluminum Superduty hood and it’s PERFECT. I’m psycho ocd with matching eyes. Can’t find the dent no matter which way you run light or sunlight over it.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    I have a really good guy that lives in st.Clair shores or Harrison. Name is Brenen 586-944-8364 company is Detroit Dent Company. He is mobile out of his truck/van. Got a good dent out of my aluminum Superduty hood and it’s PERFECT. I’m psycho ocd with matching eyes. Can’t find the dent no matter which way you run light or sunlight over it.
    How much did it cost you?

Elected Club Official

https://www.undentmycar.com/

This one's a bit closer to you, he's on the Westland/Livonia border (near the Token lounge if you're familiar with that concert place). He's fixed my car, my dad's and a bunch of members cars also.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    https://www.undentmycar.com/

This one's a bit closer to you, he's on the Westland/Livonia border (near the Token lounge if you're familiar with that concert place). He's fixed my car, my dad's and a bunch of members cars also.

Excellent! Thank you, I'll contact them!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    How much did it cost you?
    He’s mobile. I agreed to meet him at a place convenient to him and me fortunately. Took him 15-20 minutes or so. He charged me $65 or $75? I had $20’s only and gave him $80. He is a friend of a friend sort of. More like acquaintance. If he had to drive to me the price would have been substantially more. He said he didn’t mind since it was on his way home. I think he said normally the cost would have been double.

Thread Information