My truck is on eBay. I guess I'd let all the Motown guys know about it too.

Here's a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=140024317984

1997 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 – Extended Cab – Flareside Side Step

BE READY FOR WINTER!

Buy a $11,000 truck for THOUSANDS less. Reserve is set to a mere $4,500.

VIN: 2FTDX08W8VCA02780

SAVE THOUSANDS FROM BUYING ANOTHER TRUCK! Look at any other truck on eBay; you’ll see that this truck has the best mechanical maintenance, and the cheapest price. It’s the best bang for the buck, hands down!

Up for sale is a 97 Ford F150 XLT. It has 5.4L motor (yes, the biggest naturally aspirated V-8 Ford offers). The old motor was the smaller 4.6L, which was replaced by a newer 5.4L. (The same motor in the Harley Davidson Edition F-150s). It has just recently had a tune up. It has had a coolant flush and fill, new serpentine belt, new spark plugs, oil change, and more. This vehicle also has new tires! This truck is ready to drive!

The body has 79K miles, and the new engine has only 30K miles. It has the extended, super cab, design. It also has an automatic transmission. It is a 4x4. It has power windows, and power locks. It also has a Viper alarm, with remote (arms and locks/unlocks the doors). It also has tilt wheel, ABS (anti-lock braking), cruise control, running boards, alloy wheels, the towing package, and the XLT package. The car also has a hitch and trailer light hookups easily accessible.

You can use this as a personal truck, daily driver, winter vehicle or even a work truck! It has a strong 5.4L motor. Yes, it is a 4x4 vehicle, and with the new tires it already has, traction in the snow would not pose a problem. It has the extended cab, with the bar style or suicide style door. It has plenty of room to accompany three adults in the front seat, and three in the rear. It has the Flare-side bed, so it is easy to step in and out of the bed, as well as make the truck look very stylish. The truck has a bed liner, so the bed will never get damaged not matter whatever you throw in it.

This truck INCLUDES a second dash board, and speedo cluster. The original dashboard (upper pad) was stolen to get to the airbags. These bags can be had for $50 a piece. (If bidder would like me to get the air-bags, I can get them for $50 a piece, and you can add that to your bidding price). Although the airbags were stolen, it does not affect the truck mechanically at all. Everything mechanically still functions. Without the dash, the only features that aren’t able to use is the heating/cooling controls and the music controls. The speedometer works, but I bought a complete new cluster just for the glass.

The truck also needs a new X-pipe or Y-pipe for the exhaust. It still functions without it, but it would be nice to not always hear the 5.4L engine roaring. You can even opt for an aftermarket exhaust, which many people do anyways. The car currently has a side exhaust coming from underneath the extended cab.

As you can see, it has some scratches on the side of the car. These scratches can easily be bondo-ed over. And at this time, Maaco is offering half-off on their best paint, the Presidential paint, so making this truck look like brand new truck would be effortless! The paint on it already is great; it’s just the scratches that make it look bad.

The truck is ready to drive; all it needs is your time to install the dash (which is a bolt on affair), the exhaust, and the body work.

I have no paperwork fees or any other ways to get your hard earned money. The price you bid is the price you pay to me! The truck has a Michigan clean and clear title. I have great ratings (see my ratings), and I am very easy to deal with.

Buy bidding, you understand that this is a legally binding contract to purchase the vehicle. Buyer must pay a $500 deposit within 48 hours. Pay for the vehicle in full within 7 days from the close of the auction. Buyer must pick up the vehicle within 30 days from the close of the auction. If you do not understand these terms, feel free to send me an e-mail asking any questions. I have tried to put every fault of the vehicle in the description, if there are any questions, feel free to send me a message or give me a call.

DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL, 734-516-2862. The truck is located in Wayne, MI 48184. Feel free to set up a time to view the vehicle in person!