Thread: 1993 5.0 Hatch, Black Interior, Low Miles, Clean Show Car -PICS- $7995

Forum Member

Default 1993 5.0 Hatch, Black Interior, Low Miles, Clean Show Car -PICS- $7995

You are looking at a MINT, like new, Performance Red 1993 Mustang GT with BLACK INTERIOR! This car looks lke it just rolled off the showroom floor. The car was painted 4 years ago and only has been driven 1250 miles since. There are not any scratches or bug chips anywhere in the paint. It is a $5,000 show quality paint job. It has been garage kept under a cover.

The black interior is in perfect shape also. This car does not have the common Fox Body problems. The ashtray door is NOT broken. The door map pockets lay firm against the door panel with no sagging. Even the armrest console lid is not broken. The interior is like new. There are no stains.

The car runs and drives great with no issues. It has been well maintained and babied. There are no mechanic issues to be worried about with this car. The car is 100% stock except for mufflers. There has never been an aftermarket alarm or stereo installed, so all the wiring is intact and unmolested.

You will not be disappointed with this car. It is only driven to car shows and is as perfect as they come. Shipping arrangements can be made. It has 84K miles, but looks and drives like a 30K mile car.

Please feel free to call me with any questions at all. Contact Justin @ 419-350-1624 or jserr68594@aol.com

Reduced Price
    $7995 FIRM. This price does not include the wheels. Add $900 for the wheels and tires. I will not take a dime less. I am only selling because I purchased an 03 Cobra.

Here are some quotes from my old ad by people who have seen the car in person:

Quote Originally Posted by mygreengt
    car is spotless ive seen it in person..alot of detail and attention for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 BD PNY
    I want to vouch for this car and the seller. This car is even better in person than in the pictures. It is without a doubt one of the nicest fox bodies I have seen. Every detail was paid attention to on this car. It has obviously never been beat on and always cared for. This car is worth every penny he is asking for it and its new owner will be more than satisfied. TTT for a beautiful car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cox Abele
    Bump.

I've seen this car in person and it is absolutly beautiful. I've never seen a cleaner fox. The paint is flawless as well as the interior. The pictures don't do this car justice. The car is worth every bit of $10k. If you have any consideration for this car, I'd strongly suggest that you see it in person before making any strong decisions.

PICS TO FOLLOW!

Forum Member

Thread Information