Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first clean pass

Quote Originally Posted by TRBOBUICK
    Actully... THIS MESSAGE WAS A TEST AND ONLY A TEST. That is a buddys car with the same combo as me. His car has 300 lbs on me .

I just wanted to see how quiet an asshole gets when you ram a cock in the hole. Two messages and 2 pms and no peep from homer.

Sorry for the fake out folks....i went fishing.
    lol if anyone thought it was really your car, they must not know you very well.

I knew the second it was a video taken at a dragstrip that it wasn't your car...now if it was a video of a guy on a computer typing away about how badass his car was, then maybe I would have fell for it.

Is that quiet enough? Can't wait to spend your $600...in 2009 when you finally sack up and race.
    Last edited by LTLHOMER; 09-09-2006 at 12:43 AM.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
    I knew the second it was a video taken at a dragstrip that it wasn't your car...now if it was a video of a guy on a computer typing away about how badass his car was, then maybe I would have fell for it.

Now you have a mouth ? WOW. You swallowed the whole fucking lure.

Heres a recap of homertalk :

2004 :my daddays car is a bad bitch , ill call the world out and never race anyone. My stupid friend call some albainians "fags" at stoplights and i almost loose my life.

2005 : my car is going to be a bad bitch ill make a list for spring and wait until sometime in 06 to race any of my grudge races

2006 : my cars a bad popping bitch and ill call whole sites out, make fun of people that are having problems with getting thier car to the track(after having 6 months worth of problems on my own), not race any of MY grudge races ( even when 2 of the cars were at the same event as me)

2018 : Well guys, my job went to china today. Laid off .My plans to be a millionare have been sidetracked. Is mcdonalds hiring ?

Any facts i missed ?
    Brian
    87 GN

Yeah, his shits been down the track, yours hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
    I average about 0.05 on a pro-tree.
    Wow!!!! And your not driving Pro Stock yet? Try not to throw your shoulder out while patting yourself on the back
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk
    Wow!!!! And your not driving Pro Stock yet? Try not to throw your shoulder out while patting yourself on the back
    That's not good for pro stock. Look at Dave Connolly if you want to see a guy who can cut a light. And he's gotta pull his foot off a clutch all I gotta do is release a button. Pretty brainless cutting a light with a t-brake.
    2006 : my cars a bad popping bitch and ill call whole sites out, make fun of people that are having problems with getting thier car to the track(after having 6 months worth of problems on my own), not race any of MY grudge races ( even when 2 of the cars were at the same event as me)
    I was out making passes opening day of Milan and made 9-second passes by late May. Get your story straight. Where are your 9-second slips? I got tons if you want to buy some off me.

And about racing ls1matt or Val. Matt was in a different class and Val said he wanted more time with his car before we lined them up. If you want to talk racing, let's talk about OUR race. I'm going to drag that big bad buick with my stock JUNK.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk
    Shit, I was cuttin double-O's all day at Norwalk, didn't help my car worth shit though
    They call me "Blu"
    http://home.comcast.net/~joerichardson22/site/?/home/
    1992 Twilight Blue and Titanium Ford Mustang GT(Summer car)
    2002 Ford EscapeXLT V6
    2005 Suzuki GSX-750
    Founder: The Blue Stang Group. Group member #1 Our motto: It's broke

How did the slicks help?

Now you have a mouth ? WOW. You swallowed the whole fucking lure.

Heres a recap of homertalk :

2004 :my daddays car is a bad bitch , ill call the world out and never race anyone. My stupid friend call some albainians "fags" at stoplights and i almost loose my life.

2005 : my car is going to be a bad bitch ill make a list for spring and wait until sometime in 06 to race any of my grudge races

2018 : Well guys, my job went to china today. Laid off .My plans to be a millionare have been sidetracked. Is mcdonalds hiring ?

Any facts i missed ?
    Yeah, the fact that you and your slow ass Turdobuick haven't lined up alongside LTLHOMER yet despite a lot of gum flapping on your part.

As for his other races, they were all at LS-1 tech with cars that ran, unlike you. If they wanted to race, they certainly could have. Val and Matt aren't ready, LTLHOMER is, but they've given him time, so he has no problem doing the same. I've seen Matt's best and I've seen Val's current times. Both would have to be crazy to call out LTLHOMER last Sunday after seeing his times on the scoreboard and Val was even nice enough to suggest that Sean run one of the EFI events instead of brackets, so stop trying to start shit between everyone else. It's your turd that he wants to race...badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSac Wayne
    The stips are you must have your twin turbo set up ready to race on the 17th
    Lock -in for 1k

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
    How did the slicks help?

I don't wanna hijack Bryan's thread, but I got a PB on my 60ft, that's about it.
    They call me "Blu"
    http://home.comcast.net/~joerichardson22/site/?/home/
    1992 Twilight Blue and Titanium Ford Mustang GT(Summer car)
    2002 Ford EscapeXLT V6
    2005 Suzuki GSX-750
    Founder: The Blue Stang Group. Group member #1 Our motto: It's broke

Thread Information