Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubly today!!

Quote Originally Posted by slowfive0
    Ahhh! Stupid question, just never seen one that big! Btw, nice driving yesterday! How did you judge those wheelies when you were in the right lane yesterday? Don't you usually eye the wall. Maybe its just me, but that shit seems crazy!! LMAO!!
    just hope and pray...plus you can feel what the car is doing inside it even if you cant see...

edit.
    plus now i think about it, when rob put the wheelie bars up high he never measured them cause they never touched...so when it hit them yesterday it steered the car to the left so that is why i went to the right lane because there is no wall to your left...was supposed to make solo passes too but they put somebody next to me..
    Last edited by johnquick302; 10-15-2006 at 06:06 PM.
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Going fast is all in what you make of it. All about having fun. I know I cant hang with these guys so I dont get upset about it like some other people :cough: 2HI :cough:. I know I will never be th fastest or even close, but going 10.0's is plenty good for a nice ride down the track

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
    Going fast is all in what you make of it. All about having fun. I know I cant hang with these guys so I dont get upset about it like some other people :cough: 2HI :cough:. I know I will never be th fastest or even close, but going 10.0's is plenty good for a nice ride down the track
    come on now, give yourself some credit, you have some 9's in that car and you have full exhaust!

That's a 9 second car once you put a real shot to it. Plus 10.0s is fast anyhow!

lol @ the 2hi reference.
    11 Mustang GT (street car)
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

Quote Originally Posted by pacecarBBC
    come on now, give yourself some credit, you have some 9's in that car and you have full exhaust!
    its a sbf it will always be cool
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by pacecarBBC

Im not sure where you have been the last month, but high 9's is slow and barely better then factory these days!

gibby's stickshift car was fun to drive yesterday and that wasnt super fast...and he said a keeper broke that is what the miss/tick was for those who know what happened...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Im not sure where you have been the last month, but high 9's is slow and barely better then factory these days!
    just make it do big wheelies and it will never get boring...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

how many are running 9's and get driven to work! besides saying you going to run 8's and doing it are totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302
    gibby's stickshift car was fun to drive yesterday and that wasnt super fast...and he said a keeper broke that is what the miss/tick was for those who know what happened...
    I knew it wasnt any thing too serious.

Thread Information