Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: some old street vids...

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    Unless I hit the lottery or get a 50K a year job it wont be me either. Theres a lot of cars coming out next season and I know theyre not gonna fuck with you or many eastsiders at all.
    Swing swing from 'dem nuts!

Classic videos John, I was hoping to see something new lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper302
    Swing swing from 'dem nuts!

Classic videos John, I was hoping to see something new lol.
    lol, thats funny...nah these are old vids that is what the name on the title is on the thread...i havent posted any new vids i dont plan too, i only post the vids i race in usually rarely do i post races im not involved in unless im asked too...

and hemi people will race for sure no matter what car is out... aint anybody gonna be scared of anybody, you can make any race right so it just depends on how good of a talker you are...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
    "That mufuka go, what is that an 8 second car?"
    yeah that was funny, and then panetta telling him some bullshit about it going low10s, lol...if you listen close you hear me get out of the gas i passed him buy the time i put it in 3rd and just messed around in the gas after that...i tried to race him after that him on the spray and me on motor that car wasnt that fast...im pretty sure i would have beat him that way...
    Last edited by johnquick302; 01-19-2007 at 11:41 PM.
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

The moron formerly known as HemiChallenger

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302
    and hemi people will race for sure no matter what car is out... aint anybody gonna be scared of anybody, you can make any race right so it just depends on how good of a talker you are...
    Your gooder english there eh? After the reputation you've developed and having a new car I'll be suprised to see a race, but we'll see right?

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302
    lol, thats funny...nah these are old vids that is what the name on the title is on the thread...i havent posted any new vids i dont plan too, i only post the vids i race in usually rarely do i post races im not involved in unless im asked too...

I understand, I was hoping to see something I have not seen yet (Your car or not) No biggie. +1

And might I add that this video is my fav.

http://johnquick302.com/files/2/malibuvsmustanglost.wmv

For a LONG time that was was talked about over and over again... Good times.

Its about time you gave us something to checkout its been pretty boring with nothing going on this winter..

Quote Originally Posted by Casper302
    I understand, I was hoping to see something I have not seen yet (Your car or not) No biggie. +1

And might I add that this video is my fav.

http://johnquick302.com/files/2/malibuvsmustanglost.wmv

For a LONG time that was was talked about over and over again... Good times.

Thats a nice video. Filmakers who make street racing movies need to watch some of quicks movies, lol

WTF is that all about i love it when people BOW down with out a fight hemi put some blechers in the back of your truck then you can stand on the sidelines all year cheering I know of 3 cars comeing out swinging this year that are going to make a name for their self so hemi you wanna be their stepping stone ? just becuse you dont have shit Dont count out us west side guys we are here and allways have been jons shit DID run and he has made a name for himself props to him but c,mon
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    Unless I hit the lottery or get a 50K a year job it wont be me either. Theres a lot of cars coming out next season and I know theyre not gonna fuck with you or many eastsiders at all.
    Knock on the devils door long enough, an someone will answer!
    REGULATOR Racing!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gilsbach Racecraft
    Big Thanks to Dave Bainbridge for all the help
    PRE

Last edited by johnquick302; 01-20-2007 at 11:16 AM.
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

That last one was fucked up.

Thread Information