Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: some old street vids...

Hey john, where is the vid of you(robs car) and val from this past year? I heard that was a really good race.

That last one is the reason you stand as close the starting line as possibe. man the cars people have today are fuckin sick. i remember when if you have a 12.0-11.5 car you were da shit!

The moron formerly known as HemiChallenger

Quote Originally Posted by blackstang
    WTF is that all about i love it when people BOW down with out a fight hemi put some blechers in the back of your truck then you can stand on the sidelines all year cheering I know of 3 cars comeing out swinging this year that are going to make a name for their self so hemi you wanna be their stepping stone ? just becuse you dont have shit Dont count out us west side guys we are here and allways have been jons shit DID run and he has made a name for himself props to him but c,mon
    I'm not counting out the westside guys at all, but we all know how some eastsiders are, and if your dumb enough to try your gonna get a gun pulled on you or a car weaving into your lane to make sure they win. It happened to you over the summer, do you not remember? I'm not saying all eastsiders are like that, but there are a few.

Furthermore there may be a some cars fast enough to fuck with john and his new car in the coming season, but i doubt anything will happen just because everyone knew how good his old stuff ran.

I will be watching, I may be participating I get far more races with my 12sec. turd and have plenty of fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
    Hey john, where is the vid of you(robs car) and val from this past year? I heard that was a really good race.
    yeah i do but its so shitty...you cant see shit really... http://johnquick302.com/files/2/me%20vs%20val%203.wmv
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    I'm not counting out the westside guys at all, but we all know how some eastsiders are, and if your dumb enough to try your gonna get a gun pulled on you or a car weaving into your lane to make sure they win. It happened to you over the summer, do you not remember? I'm not saying all eastsiders are like that, but there are a few.

Furthermore there may be a some cars fast enough to fuck with john and his new car in the coming season, but i doubt anything will happen just because everyone knew how good his old stuff ran.

I will be watching, I may be participating I get far more races with my 12sec. turd and have plenty of fun doing it.
    there are so many fast cars out now, this past year alone there were quite a few cars that would have killed my old shit, next year is gonna be even worse, lots of fast shit coming out next year, dont be surprised to see a 7sec car on the street next year put it that way...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by baldy
    Its about time you gave us something to checkout its been pretty boring with nothing going on this winter..
    i was trying to find some of your videos but thats right you dont have any, lol....
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Seem's like SSP got the Mustang figured out.

The moron formerly known as HemiChallenger

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302
    lots of fast shit coming out next year, dont be surprised to see a 7sec car on the street next year put it that way...

I know...

Quote Originally Posted by Casper302
    Seem's like SSP got the Mustang figured out.
    yeah its running good...last few weeks of the season alot of fast shit was racing...was surprised the whole summer aint shit happen, but at the end of the year everybody stepped up...makes for a long winter...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302
    yeah its running good...last few weeks of the season alot of fast shit was racing...was surprised the whole summer aint shit happen, but at the end of the year everybody stepped up...makes for a long winter...

Yea it was cool, I only got to see one race but I heard all about it. I can't wait for summer.

Thread Information