Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: ZO6 vs Ford GT?

LMAO, ok, I just gave hemi a positive rep, just to see how powerful my abilities are, lol

sorry guys.

Not sure why im asking this, but I have too...

Hemi, what I dont understand is this. It takes your truck 12.2 seconds to go from 0-112mph. it takes a new z06 about 11.2 seconds to go from 0-125+. Maybe my math is wrong, but something tells me even if you do manage to hit 140 in your truck, that vettes gonna already be there plus some a long time ago.

You have a cool truck, and even Ill admit that I was shocked when I seen it rip off low 12's. Thats pretty respectable in my book, but its not going to compete with a new z06. The new c6 is serious machine. Id say your only chance against something like that would be from a dig and you on slicks. From a roll it really takes the driver error out of the equation and brings raw power to table and I'm sorry the c6 will win hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
    Not sure why im asking this, but I have too...

Hemi, what I dont understand is this. It takes your truck 12.2 seconds to go from 0-112mph. it takes a new z06 about 11.2 seconds to go from 0-125+. Maybe my math is wrong, but something tells me even if you do manage to hit 140 in your truck, that vettes gonna already be there plus some a long time ago.

You have a cool truck, and even Ill admit that I was shocked when I seen it rip off low 12's. Thats pretty respectable in my book, but its not going to compete with a new z06. The new c6 is serious machine. Id say your only chance against something like that would be from a dig and you on slicks. From a roll it really takes the driver error out of the equation and brings raw power to table and I'm sorry the c6 will win hands down.
    NO YOU ARE WRONG, HEMI KNOWS ALL!!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR DOUBTING. JUST WAIT TIL HIS TRUCK IS BACK TOGETHER AND HE WILL SHOW YOU. NO ONE HAS BEATEN HIM ON THE STREET!

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR
    I think you are in the running with Hemi as far as posting the dumbest things i have ever seen.

As far as the vette in the video it left like shit and will lose most of its street races and probably would lose to Hemis truck on slicks.
    KFP Racing

Man, that vette sounded nice! I thought it looked cool. Looks like a fun car for sure!!

Funny thread with serious posts. Hemi has defied Math and Physics with his reasoning. Truely amazing.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    Wrong, that car was a joke played on journalists by another magazine.
    Here is the "Joke" as well as a spy photo of the upcoming car!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The actual car roadrage was referring to was a joke actually. The people that did it came forward and even showed what they did.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    The actual car roadrage was referring to was a joke actually. The people that did it came forward and even showed what they did.
    I've seen this car in Southfield with a Manufacturer plate. I'm sure that somebody got the crazy idea to buy a $75,000 car and pop rivet a box to the hood on a goof! He must have some pretty deep pockets or his company must be pretty supportive.

Thread Information