Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ZO6 vs Ford GT?

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    If the GT didnt crush his ass I'd be disappointed. My truck would probably keep with with fadi from a roll. :famesuit on:

From a roll? your best bet is from a dig. Fadi would have a traction disadvantage. DO you honestly think your truck can hang with a 500hp car that weighs less than your truck?( I am assuming your truck isnt under 3200 lbs).

The moron formerly known as HemiChallenger

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage

From a roll? your best bet is from a dig. Fadi would have a traction disadvantage. DO you honestly think your truck can hang with a 500hp car that weighs less than your truck?( I am assuming your truck isnt under 3200 lbs).

Forum Member

That was DBK's FGT I raced. We raced 4x, and I beat him everytime, with the 2nd race being VERY close. I don't know, but we raced four consecutive times and that was what happend.

As far as Hemi-Challenger, whenever you want brutha, you got your self a race from a roll. Just name the date..

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FADI
    That was DBK's FGT I raced. We raced 4x, and I beat him everytime, with the 2nd race being VERY close. I don't know, but we raced four consecutive times and that was what happend.

i was the one taping the races, and if we had the tape you would see fadi won all the races. i have more to say about this but since fadi asked me to edit the rest of my post i will do so.
    Last edited by turboimpala; 01-27-2007 at 03:26 AM.

The moron formerly known as HemiChallenger

When the ole truck is back out we'll meet up on a sunday night or in Flint. Eitherway we'll get something down.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    When the ole truck is back out we'll meet up on a sunday night or in Flint. Eitherway we'll get something down.
    For sure, but I am not racing from a dig. I will race from a 50-xxx and see if you can keep up as you stated. Should be fun.
    Last edited by Fadi; 01-27-2007 at 03:36 AM.

I saw a stock C6Z absoutely demolish an 11 sec SRT Neon a couple years ago from a 30ish roll. That neon was EVERY bit of 11.5 from a roll.

Unless your truck goes low 10's, i think from a roll you will become VERY familiar with what the back of Fadi's car looks like.

I think everyone know what happened to my very low 11 car against a stock z06
    Last edited by 1BADAIR; 01-28-2007 at 02:35 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Hi,

I'm just wondering why you won't race under 40mph?
    The only way around, is through

Thread Information