Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: ZO6 vs Ford GT?

The moron formerly known as HemiChallenger

Whats cool is that video is in the little spot I showed those guys on sunday nights.

I forgot to mention fryguy I took a ferrari f-355 from a 70-120 roll over the summer. I have no way to proove it but the ferrari guys were asking me what it had in it etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by turboimpala
    DBK i love how you say you won 2 races i was the car taping the entire thing, you did not win a single race the only reason fadi would have said anything of the sort is to get you to shut up. i know it must be hard to spend that kind of money on a car and get beaten by a car half the price and still stock. its okay thou you keep thinking that you won cause everyone that was there knows the truth. On another note if you really did win then why did you send fadis tape back with all the footage deleted, sore fucking loser my friend.
    I'm not even going to try and explain it to you kid. No offense, but I knew meeting Fadi was a bad idea the moment that classy looking broad you had with you hung out the car window, stuck her tongue at out and flicked me off right as we hit the road. Nice to meet you guys too. Very high caliber of people.

I sent back the tape with the footage deleted precisely to keep my car off the internet as much as possible. You may have seen my friends GT racing through traffic on youtube. That landed him on Channel 7, and subsequently landed the Detroit PD at his building to serve him a warrant for his arrest. Maybe you don't have much to lose, or maybe you just don't care, but I do.

And for the money thing? You've got to be kidding me. You're right, people with slower F430s, Gallardos, 997TTs, around the world are turning them in. I hear Fadi is turning in his C6Z for a fox body notch with a built motor.

P.S, I ain't your friend tough guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    Whats cool is that video is in the little spot I showed those guys on sunday nights.

I forgot to mention fryguy I took a ferrari f-355 from a 70-120 roll over the summer. I have no way to proove it but the ferrari guys were asking me what it had in it etc. etc.
    You couldnt beat a c5z, let alone a car that has a bigger tire and a 100 more hp.

-Adam

Oh yeah I forgot your the expert on my vehicle!

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    Oh yeah I forgot your the expert on my vehicle!
    {Video} HemiChallenger getting his ass handed to him
    http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32851
    -Adam

Forum Member

yes she flicked you off the moment we saw you because you are a douche bag its not hard to tell how people act. When you come somewhere and think you are better then everyone you will get the big thumbs down. You didnt want your car all over the internet then what the hell is this http://videos.streetfire.net/recentv...100002e605.htm
    that isnt a video of you is it? and did you ever say "hey fadi im going to delete this entire tape then send it back to you" no you didnt because once again you are a douche, you just did it because you couldnt stand for everyone to see that you lost.

o wait what is this http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/01...ed-Ford-GT.htm
    that would be your car running a 11.6 at the track with all your cool new mods, you cant even out run a stock c6 Z's time AHHAHAHA. its okay ill race you in your insanly cool car at the track with my junker and destroy you.

Forum Member

o and if everyone would be so kind please do not tell anyone that DBK'S FORD GT IS POSTED ON THE INTERNET.

Last I recall we were talking about roll racing. Hmmm I guess you must have missed that!

Anyways I'm done with arguing about my turd. We'll let the guys with running vehicles talk.

Hey man, I'm past arguing with you. I think you've got a great car, and I don't dispute that in a 50-150 race, that's your race. Especially in humid near 100* weather. The C6Z is an awesome drag car. I simply chose to cancel my deposit on the C6Z because I don't like the looks.

I'd love to have run you to 180 or 200 stock, but unfortunately my car isn't stock anymore. We both know that depending on the race with stock cars, it could go either way. As soon as you shift to 5th, it'd be over. The GT is geared for top speed and that's why it'll get to 211 untouched, and it'll do so football fields ahead of the C6Z.

Either way, I'm sorry that somehow this has turned into some "beef" between us. You've got a nice car and you're a great driver. I don't know about you, but I didn't buy either of my two Corvettes or the GT just to argue on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by FADI
    And after all the 5 races, we stepped out at the gas station for me to give you the tape to edit (mistake, but we wont get into that) and you admited yourself that I was pulling on you in 4th gear on that last race. You also stated in your pm to me (that I still have) that:

"Ah, if you passed me that last time it was once I had gotten out of it. You were definitely catching up, but when I let off I was still ahead"

That pm is 50% accurate by stating that I was reeling you in as you admit, with the other half of it being inaccurate by stating I was only ahead when you let off.

But to be honest, all those races don't prove anything as much as the third race did, Dave, where you jumped me by a full car and then I reeled you back in and passed you at 140 or so. Here is the video for everyone to see. I think it will speak for itself:

Pause the video on the last race (Where Dave claims he wins) at 1:30 secs. and then pause the video at 1:33 secs. What happens?

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentv...100002e605.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Forum Member

this man is hilarious

Thread Information