Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: ZO6 vs Ford GT?

Forum Member

o man she must have really hurt your feelings here let me say sorry for her, cause i sure dont want you to cry tonight.

Let me see if I can articulate this in the clearest english possible. I see I may have to draw up a powerpoint and pass out handouts.

- When I say I don't want my car on the internet: I don't want my car on the internet street racing, with any possible indication that it is me.

Does that make sense? Let me know if I can help clarify with additional points.

Quote Originally Posted by FADI
    wow, lies again!!! That wasn't you in the video running that 11.6? Care to expalin this then??

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=354080

Bud, I was replying to try and draw a parallel for impala about having plausible deniability about the street racing. In the exact same post you just quoted, I clearly point out that's me racing the guy in the Stealth one sentence down.

I know you can read. I have faith (albeit steadily diminishing).
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by turboimpala
    o man she must have really hurt your feelings here let me say sorry for her, cause i sure dont want you to cry tonight.
    That's the truth. To this day, I don't know if I'll be able to go on.

p.s-In case there was any misunderstanding, me pointing out that incident was only to shed light on the exquisite decorum of your sophisticated group of peers

p.p.s-the above is a satirical way of pointing out that you guys behave like trash

Forum Member

kafhirheufnsdjfsd thats all i read, your cool you can use big words Please put away your dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by turboimpala
    kafhirheufnsdjfsd thats all i read, your cool you can use big words
    "You're" right.

Nobility in stupidity is a dead scene dude.

Forum Member

jaguierjkabfja poop is all that comes out of your mouth, let me know when you want to man up and come race me i wont bring any of my halfwit friends as you put.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBK

- When I say I don't want my car on the internet: I don't want my car on the internet street racing, with any possible indication that it is me.
    Coming from the man who was the one that HIMSELF posted OUR streetrace on svtperformance.com. And you calim you deleted footage because you don't want the licnese plates on the itnernet??

PM form DBK:

July 31'st, 11:27 p.m.

"****ing streetfire keeps dying right as it gets to 99%. I'll try it one more time. Let me know if you're cool with the plates when it's up, I didn't edit it out because I couldn't even read it.

I'll probably post it at SVTperf. The vette sites are all fruity about racing and the guys here would bite my nuts off even though it'll invariably make its way over here."

Fadi, you are reinforcing exactly what I am saying:

"Let me know if you're cool with the plates when it's up, I didn't edit it out because I couldn't even read it."

Now let's deconstruct:
    -I didn't edit out what I posted on the net even though the area of the plate is briefly seen because "I couldn't even read it".
    -That indicates that the footage on the net has no visible plates.
    -If there are no visible plates, there is no indication of what car it is. I subsequently deleted before I sent it back because I had little faith it wouldn't end up on the net clear as day who was driving (whoever it was). In retrospect, good decision.

Wow man. This is not hard. I mean, apparently it is, but it shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by FADI
    Coming from the man who was the one that HIMSELF posted OUR streetrace on svtperformance.com. And you calim you deleted footage because you don't want the licnese plates on the itnernet??

PM form DBK:

July 31'st, 11:27 p.m.

"****ing streetfire keeps dying right as it gets to 99%. I'll try it one more time. Let me know if you're cool with the plates when it's up, I didn't edit it out because I couldn't even read it.

I'll probably post it at SVTperf. The vette sites are all fruity about racing and the guys here would bite my nuts off even though it'll invariably make its way over here."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBK

Does that make sense? Let me know if I can help clarify with additional points.
    I have made it clear that this guy is a sore loser. He calims he doesn't want himself to be seen racing on the internet and that is solely the reasoning to him erasing the footage OFF MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS. Yet, he is the one that posted the video of him and I STREETRACING on SVT AND streetfire. LOL

Are you done making a fool out of yourself yet?

I am done. Enjoy your beautiful car.
    Last edited by Fadi; 01-28-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Forum Member

wow you are so fucking crazy dbk first you say you dont want your car STREET RACING online then you post the video yourself. you use the excuse that i dont want my car on the net so you deleted the footage, yet you posted it yourself so please give some good reason as why it was deleted? insted of talking in circles.

Thread Information