Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Fox body wheel pics!

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    if you think that of them, then i wonder what you tink of mine
    Nah, man...I love the wheels on my car. I think it makes a good pairing. Just someone called them ricer wheels, so I like to joke about it.
    -Joe
    2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ
    1961 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

lol shit wait till they get a load of my all black bullets......
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

Quote Originally Posted by SVT32VDOHC View Post
    Front: 18X9 24mm offset. 94-95 spindles. 99-04 V6/GT PBR brakes or 94-04 Cobra front brakes...your choice.

Rear: If you use stock length fox 5 lug axles go with 18X10 +22mm offset with NRC (North Race Car) brackets and run disc brakes from any V6/GT or Cobra. Using 94-95 specific brake hoses is best since the lines run along the axle housing just like a fox. Cobra rear brakes have larger rotors so you will need the right axle end for the 8.8 housing which the caliper bracket bolts up to.

If you use 94-98 axle shafts or the entire 94-98 axle assy....go with 18X10 +45mm offset wheels. Again, your choice on brakes.

Either rear axle route you choose to go, the wheels/tires will be close to the outside edge of your car, so consider fender rolling if your car is gonna be slammed.

Man, thanks for the advice. I was going to get the entire NRC rear kit with stock length axles. I think with my sources at work I can piece together the front kit. The M2300K kit is still too pricey. I think for springs just Motorsport C's or H & R Race. Thanks again
    Last edited by 03TRMN8R; 04-16-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: SP

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

Quote Originally Posted by jhilla68 View Post
    Nah, man...I love the wheels on my car. I think it makes a good pairing. Just someone called them ricer wheels, so I like to joke about it.
    And, I still do think that. Black wheels are reserved for steel wheels.

Just a teaser.

I want those wheels!

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

So hot! I could have had a twin to that... Thanks douche bag for being selfish and keeping them on your Cobra!

house project, car project, kid project etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    My bro is doing some for his 92 Notch right now. Should look great when its done.

God Bless our Troops

That's how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent J View Post

I want those wheels!
    IMO, this looks great. Perfect stance too.

Quote Originally Posted by 03TRMN8R View Post
    Man, thanks for the advice. I was going to get the entire NRC rear kit with stock length axles. I think with my sources at work I can piece together the front kit. The M2300K kit is still too pricey. I think for springs just Motorsport C's or H & R Race. Thanks again
    You're welcome. The best way to go is to keep the stock fox length because then you can run ANY wheel you want. I went 94-98 on my last project and all the 17X9 stuff is right out at the edge. I can get most wheels, in the 05-09 offset which is +45mm but not all. Then I can match those +45mm offset style wheels with a +30 or +24mm for up front. American Muscle has all the same wheels in all the offsets.

I even ran the 99-04 axle in my yellow notch pictured above. Those are 1-1/2" longer on each side, so I had to run a 17X9 +45mm offset, and roll the lips. It was so close. I will NEVER run the 99-04 in a fox again. Too close for comfort. I had to run it though cause I ran the entire 2001 4.6L drivetrain, dash, ABS, traction control ect...

Has anyone seen a fox with Weld RT-S series rims? Im looking at gettin 17" black ones for my 89 hatch.

Thread Information