Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: The Blackstang/Little Homer Ass Whooper is Finished !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Not if the engine is built properly. Just hit it and go. Its all in the proper hone and ring selection. I used to think the same until I got a real nitrious engine builder.
    right on with a zer0.
    Modern rings seat during normal cam break in.

[QUOTE=Vince;743240]Not if the engine is built properly. Just hit it and go. Its all in the proper hone and ring selection. I used to think the same until I got a real nitrious engine builder.[/QUOTe

let me get this straight vince correct me here if im wrong you pay some to build your motor ???then i guess a 21yr on a 21yr old budget is plying with the big boys ,way to go mikey now does homer also pay ??and im sure your builds our alot more costly than his was

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    I am building another and I will take a lane when it's done. You forget this was the first car I ever built and it ran okay for what it was and I got out of the whole setup very well $$$ wise.

And doesn't Dom work for Livernois or something? Pretty sure those guys know just a little bit more than me. Same story with Raj he's been going fast for tons of years yet you are comparing my first effort to their latest? But you don't even want to compare your results to other people with similar combos and it's pretty obvious why.

You don't see the point. I am a no-nothing hack but I will run with you any day of the week and you're the self-proclaimed expert. Crazy how that works! You guys can pile on as many of your buddies as you want but it won't change the facts one bit.
    cool get it done, and i would be glad to hand you your ass. im happy for you that you bought some ones shit, and went slower with it, your next one should be a lot faster, mine will be. Never said i was an expert, but i can build everything my self, with no ones help.

Return of the mullet machine coming soon

Huge thanks to the people that help me out
    Speedwire
    Diamond Pistons
    Ultimate convertor concepts
    Detroitracing.com
    Proracecraft Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz357 View Post
    cool get it done, and i would be glad to hand you your ass. im happy for you that you bought some ones shit, and went slower with it, your next one should be a lot faster, mine will be. Never said i was an expert, but i can build everything my self, with no ones help.

Quote Originally Posted by mark468 View Post
    let me get this straight vince correct me here if im wrong you pay some to build your motor ???then i guess a 21yr on a 21yr old budget is plying with the big boys ,way to go mikey now does homer also pay ??and im sure your builds our alot more costly than his was
    Sounds like more excuses to me...I never noticed a dollar sign on my win-light but maybe it's just really small.

btw I was 21 and going to school when I went 8.7 at over 160 mph and paid for everything myself which is why I had to do a lot of it on my own as opposed to having a shop build it. So hopefully the excuse train rolls in with a better line next time.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz357 View Post
    Pat and myself built his car from scratch by ourselves. That includes chassis, engine, turbo kit, etc. But we will never use that as an excuse like you guys have to.

And I think I've seen you talk about a ton of grudge matches but I've never seen you actually race in one. So maybe instead of TELLING me you're a big bad racer you can SHOW me instead.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Sounds like more excuses to me...I never noticed a dollar sign on my win-light but maybe it's just really small.

btw I was 21 and going to school when I went 8.7 at over 160 mph and paid for everything myself which is why I had to do a lot of it on my own as opposed to having a shop build it. So hopefully the excuse train rolls in with a better line next time.
    thats why i asked did you not see the ?? well damn what kinda of job did you have to build a 8 sec car at 21 ??

Quote Originally Posted by mark468 View Post
    thats why i asked did you not see the ?? well damn what kinda of job did you have to build a 8 sec car at 21 ??
    I worked as a test technician at Nisshinbo Automotive Corp full-time while also going to school full-time. Even graduated a semester early and still Summa Cum Laude (highest honors).

Monday - Thurs was 9am-5pm class and then work 6pm-3am.
    Then just class on Fridays. Averaged 35 hours/week of work and 18 credit/hours per semester (BSME).
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

I worked as a test technician at Nisshinbo Automotive Corp full-time while also going to school full-time. Even graduated a semester early and still Summa Cum Laude (highest honors).

Monday - Thurs was 9am-5pm class and then work 6pm-3am.
    Then just class on Fridays. Averaged 35 hours/week of work and 18 credit/hours per semester (BSME).
    damn i knew you were a nerd

Thread Information