Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: The Blackstang/Little Homer Ass Whooper is Finished !!!!!

This is some good reading.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mark468 View Post
    first off homer you don't know me so please be careful what you say!!my point is this wheres the pride to dropping 10-15 000 any one can do that what you don't like a challenge and before you get your panties in a bunch no i'm not a kid and yes i do my own shit and no i wont race you cause i have a 10 sec car and i'm not in your league, everyone one on hear is afraid to give some respect fast is fast and you can go as fast as your wallet will let you ..
    I think you have a few valid points but as it is in many ways of the world everybody has different priorities and commitments. My work doesn't give me the time to build an engine. Secondly I am not that good at it either. At this stage of my life it is easier and more effective for me to pay somebody a couple of extra bucks (over me assembling) and have the job done both quickly and properly. At the same time as you develope a relationship with a builder that you trust you can also come across some good deals that are actually cheaper then you doing it yourself. My 421 was a very good deal; and I couldn't have built it any way cheaper. Guy who had it built went to prison and needed some cash. I was lucky. I bought it new for less then 1/2 of the build price. To each their own and good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    You don't bother me at all. You haven't really spouted off about a bunch of things that you have no idea about (like monte/wheelz talking about my car) so I have no problem with you at all.

I agree fast is fast but monte talks shit and can't back it up. That's the issue here.
    so you have a problem with me? I only stated what i think? I have no problem with you, just having fun. But if you have a problem with me, ok. We can handle that i guess. you talked shit about my car, so i talked shit about your slow shit right back. im just having fun. Dont take anything personal, im just having fun keyboard racing. Ive grudge raced plenty of times, i just dont post it on the internet when i do. My cars have been street raced plenty too, will be this year, i just dont post it all over. Im ready to race whenever. Like i said before, i got brought up, and had to prove my point
    Last edited by wheelz357; 06-04-2007 at 09:18 PM.

Return of the mullet machine coming soon

Huge thanks to the people that help me out
    Speedwire
    Diamond Pistons
    Ultimate convertor concepts
    Detroitracing.com
    Proracecraft Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz357 View Post
    so you have a problem with me? I only stated what i think? I have no problem with you, just having fun. But if you have a problem with me, ok. We can handle that i guess. you talked shit about my car, so i talked shit about your slow shit right back. im just having fun. Dont take anything personal, im just having fun keyboard racing. Ive grudge raced plenty of times, i just dont post it on the internet when i do. My cars have been street raced plenty too, will be this year, i just dont post it all over. Im ready to race whenever. Like i said before, i got brought up, and had to prove my point
    I have a problem with people stating things as facts that are not facts. I probably shouldn't because it really doesn't matter but I try to only post things that I know for a fact are true. Not always but I try.

Personally I don't have a problem with you...monte tries to push buttons on the personal level with the fighting bullshit but I am pretty good at ignoring that. You have only kept it to cars and for that reason, I don't have a problem with you. In other words, I would still help you push your junk on your trailer when you blow it up going 9.0's on two systems with a big block in a 2800 lb car. Okay?

Same with mark, baldy, whoever...monte will take some work I think he needs to grow up a bit and learn to relax. I am an okay guy. Just ask the people that actually know me. I'm sure people say the same about you.

On that note, I'm going to go start my Wharton MBA application and you fellows have a nice day.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Is vince's car the red camaro that you posted a pic of a while ago?

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    In other words, I would still help you push your junk on your trailer when you blow it up going 9.0's on two systems with a big block in a 2800 lb car. Okay?
    I'm pretty sure Joe's last car was a SBF and went 8.60 on one kit, and his current car goes 9.20 on motor and has two systems that haven't been used, and neither of them was 2800#.

Can't wait to see some of this racing....I'm going to do a small tire street car shootout in the fall, I hope all you guys bring something.
    11 Mustang GT (street car)
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

ya, joes current car went 9.20's at 150 on motor. It would be a pretty safe bet that once he hoses the car its gonna rip.

9.20's on a slipping trans...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Joe's last car was a SBF and went 8.60 on one kit, and his current car goes 9.20 on motor and has two systems that haven't been used, and neither of them was 2800#.

Can't wait to see some of this racing....I'm going to do a small tire street car shootout in the fall, I hope all you guys bring something.
    I know it went 9.20 on motor that's why I said 9.0's on two systems. You know me better than that Raj! lol

And I also know how fired up you mustangs get when people say your cars are 2800 lbs max lol...

Everyone can talk shit and make stuff up except me? I think not!!!
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Tell you what....WHEN my junk is running again I'll run LT1PAT on the street. It should be done in a few weeks.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Thread Information