Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Its a miracle I'm still alive!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b.lee View Post
    www.justiceforwilliamday.com

be lucky you didn't blow a stop sign and kill someone.
    you'd be in jail.

this guy only got 7 years for killing my pops.
    but Lapeer court system is a joke anyways, they almost let him off with no jail time at all, then i would have had to "accidentally" hit him with my truck as soon as he walked out of court a free man.

god i wish my dad was driving his truck that day, instead of his Harley.

if i was you, id consider myself lucky, recover, and do something useful with the rest of your life.
    Damn that's a sad story.

I lost<well he didn't die> my Pops to a stupid fuck that wasn't paying attention. My Pops will never be a shadow of the man he was.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

As stated to you before "I am very sorry Trunk for what happend to your father" also...
    ****MATT*****

I'm sorry to hear that 91Trunk.

Glad to here you are OK. I look at the pictures of the pole and the sidewalks
    and houses in the distance. THANK GOD!! no one was on those sidewalks.
    As has been said we all make mistakes. but you have to learn from them.

1989 114 miles per hour down middlebelt after leaving jamies on 7, few drinks added tons of extra horsepower, pass a cop on my nija x10 get pulled over, lets me go, put the bike up for sale the next day!!!! end of story LESSON LEARNED

WOW, I never would have guessed someone lived through that.
    Bowtie8 on Road racing
    Its like doing shots - the more you do, the smoother things get
    Quote Originally Posted by postban
    The youngsters don't know and don't know that they don't know.
    "...Al-Queda desires death more than you desire life" Usama Bin Ladin
    :

1991 Corvette For Sale PM for details

dave glad your home. i'll swing by one day after work. home you like the road sign i left ya. also i've got a few weather strippings from your car i found the other night in the neighbor's yard. a house past where you hit the pole... call me when ever buddy., bill.

this is flagmanbill, i am over at blwncobra's house. i didnt realize i wansnt logged on....

Screw it! I'm buildin a Windsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden City Surgical Resident View Post
    You just said "Bomb" in and airport, I'm going in!!

Quote Originally Posted by cobrarwanab View Post
    Ok, so Saturday night i get into this wicked bad accident on deachdaly and west Chicago. Apparently i started a series of rolls then struck a pole whal about 10 feet in the air! ( I say apparently because i don't remember a damn thing from the accident!) I suffer 5 broken rib's, both lungs were punctured, my collar bone is cracked, my pelvis is broke in 3 places and occasionally collapses( EXTREMELY PAINFUL!!) Punctured liver, cracked sternum And i had no insurance on the stang I'm in pretty rough shape but I AM STILL ALIVE AND STILL KINCKIN!!!! I'll tell you what, when i recover and buy another project stang the first mod is going to be a minimum of a 8 point roll cage!!!!

So all and all, I'm just glad to be alive!!!!!

There is not much room for words. By the look of the pictures, all I/you can say is THANK YOU God for giving me a 2nd chance to see your family. By the look of the car, and the pole that you hit, it looks to me that you lost the car at atleast 80mph, spun sideways hit the curb and flip the car air born and hit the pole while of the ground. Drunk or not, to race down a road like that at that speed is nuts. Im glad to see that someone gave you a 2nd chance, I hope you can recover and start fresh. All I can say is, if you were drunk, please dont drink and drive ever again, if you were not drunk, slow down and learn how to control a car with power before you kill some little kid or a whole family. It is not fair that someone would have to live with the mistakes that you make. Slow down bro. Good luck to you and your family.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by cobrarwanab View Post
    Only a little, Nothing that would register any surprising numbers on a test. T he last place i was at before the accident was the bullfrog bar and grill. But i was only there long enough to see 1 band play 4 songs. So i didn't have time to really get my drink flowing. THANK GOD!

isnt that what they all say??? "only a little"...after reading that i don't feel bad that you wrecked...

That accident is a hell of a thing to have lived through. With a telephone pole hitting the driver side like that, you're very lucky to be alive. Get well soon.

What say we wait to find out the actual facts before jumping all over him?Innocent until proved guilty?

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by pferd View Post
    What say we wait to find out the actual facts before jumping all over him?Innocent until proved guilty?
    Yeah, some people just can't control themselves.

Is he okay? Hasn't posted up anything new lately...
    2010 Volkswagen CC
    Not stock

Thread Information