Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Its a miracle I'm still alive!!!!

Good to hear that you are OK. But I too am curious as to WTF you were doing to 1-flip the car and 2-get the car to get that high in the air??? How F-ing fast were you going? Not being a dick, but seriously it sounds like you had a shit-pile more to drink than just a "little". We've all had those nights where we drank more than we thought, but to start forgetting shit....Wasted. Do they think the memory loss has anything to do with head trauma? Again, good to know you're alright, hope you have a speedy recovery.

BTW, a cage in a circumstance such as this one would have only decreased your chances. Roll cages are just that "roll" protection, not tree, telephone pole, building, or anything of that sort protection. Roll cages are designed as a truss-structure to give strength in bending over a long distance and increase buckling / crush strength of the system. They will not do much at all for bending when a point load such as a telephone pole is brought into the equation.
    Steve

QuickLX.com

Special Thanks to:
    Competition Components (Scott Brown)
    Hutch's Transmission Service (Hutch)
    Monson Racing (Jim Monson)
    Work Turbochargers (Reed Patridge)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickLX View Post
    Not being a dick, but seriously it sounds like you had a shit-pile more to drink than just a "little". We've all had those nights where we drank more than we thought, but to start forgetting shit....Wasted. Do they think the memory loss has anything to do with head trauma? Again, good to know you're alright, hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrarwanab View Post
    I did smack my face pretty good though. The molars and that fang tooth on my left side are shattered, And i have no feeling in my chin.
    I'd say he hit his head pretty hard at some point within his tumbles.

Glad to see your ok... Hope all is well and I wish you a speedy recovery.

that looks like it was really "horrific".
    you are very lucky to be alive.

I am glad you made it. It sure does bring things into perspective though doesn't it?

I think we all take "life" for granted..

get well soon

Mr. Hair Gel Overgeller Crazzy_Al's Avatar

Fortunately you didn't kill or injure any innocent people while you were drinking, driving recklessly, and crashing into shit.

Be glad you're alive.
    Alberto
    Built Ford Tough

Well something like that had to happen to me. It is the weirdest thing i have ever experienced. whenever i herd someone use the excuse "I don't remember" I always thought they were full of shit. But now it actually happened to me. I'm still Turing to remember even the slightest bit about the accident but it's just not there to remember. And I'm not tring to cover up some drunk driving story. I had about Three 12oz beers within a 3-3 1/2 period. I was hanging out by my self and anybody who knows me, Thant is no were neer intoxicated for me. I do love to drink but i get a ride with someone.

Only a little, Nothing that would register any surprising numbers on a test. T he last place i was at before the accident was the bullfrog bar and grill. But i was only there long enough to see 1 band play 4 songs. So i didn't have time to really get my drink flowing. THANK GOD!
    Well something like that had to happen to me. It is the weirdest thing i have ever experienced. whenever i herd someone use the excuse "I don't remember" I always thought they were full of shit. But now it actually happened to me. I'm still Turing to remember even the slightest bit about the accident but it's just not there to remember. And I'm not tring to cover up some drunk driving story. I had about Three 12oz beers within a 3-3 1/2 period. I was hanging out by my self and anybody who knows me, Thant is no were neer intoxicated for me. I do love to drink but i get a ride with someone.

So the band played 4 songs in 3 and half hours?

And you still had enough to effect you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    So the band played 4 songs in 3 and half hours?

And you still had enough to effect you...
    ****MATT*****

Wow, you're lucky....really fucking lucky.

Hug your mother, and cherish the fact that you still can!

my mom just went to get a copy of the police report. They did a blood alcohol test. I think they were telling me at the hospital it was like a .09 so something. When i get the report i will post the accrual numbers.

Thread Information