Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Its a miracle I'm still alive!!!!

Mr. Hair Gel Overgeller Crazzy_Al's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    All you guys who are ripping on this guy need to take a step back and think for a minute. Are all of you saying that you've NEVER driven while impaired???
    Nope, not in the past 6+ years or so.

If you are saying that, I am of the opinion that you are LYING.

If you are not saying that, I am of the opinion that it was just LUCK that kept you from doing the same thing he did!
    That...or not driving at a retarded rate of speed on public roads while to roads were slick. (I did, 1 time drive like an asshole on the expressway coming back from Canada...and that was a DRY expressway. I have menetioned that story here once or twice before.)

Dave- Hope you learned something from this! Drinking and driving is stupid...duh!

Glad you're alive! Don't do it again!

Feel free to call all these people hypocrites, because they might not drink and drive now, but they sure as hell have done it before.
    Call me whatever you like. I'm a big boy, I can dish it out and take it.
    Alberto
    Built Ford Tough

Most of us have drove after a party and we think we are ok but you have to bone up and except what comes your way and move on with your life. And keep the pictures handy to remind you what will happen and has to you. And like everyone else said it's good that it was just you in that hosiptal bed and noone else. That's scary to think that it can happen to ANYONE even me driving home.

So what you guys are admitting is that all of you (except Autoeuphoria) have done it before. Of course you have. Damn near everyone has. I'm an old man compared to a lot of you guys, so it's been at least 12 years for me, but almost all of us have done it before. If you didn't crash you were lucky, because impaired is impaired, and even if you don't drive stupid, you guys all risked your own life and others by doing it, so you shouldn't be lecturing the guy too much....if you didn't notice, he has been punished already, and the law hasn't even started on him yet.
    11 Mustang GT (street car)
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

this is SO VERY TRUE. Good luck to you!

Im glad youre ok.

Let me know when you want to get rid of the 4V.

So what you guys are admitting is that all of you (except Autoeuphoria) have done it before. Of course you have. Damn near everyone has. I'm an old man compared to a lot of you guys, so it's been at least 12 years for me, but almost all of us have done it before. If you didn't crash you were lucky, because impaired is impaired, and even if you don't drive stupid, you guys all risked your own life and others by doing it, so you shouldn't be lecturing the guy too much....if you didn't notice, he has been punished already, and the law hasn't even started on him yet.
    I'm with Auto. NEVER. Ask my friends...I'm always DD. Ever go through McD's with a bunch of drunks in the car when you're the sober one? It's a riot.

I don't even know what to say, man. That's just crazy. Glad you're a live, that looks so bad. Somebody prayed for you for sure!
    They call me "Blu"
    http://home.comcast.net/~joerichardson22/site/?/home/
    1992 Twilight Blue and Titanium Ford Mustang GT(Summer car)
    2002 Ford EscapeXLT V6
    2005 Suzuki GSX-750
    Founder: The Blue Stang Group. Group member #1 Our motto: It's broke

Holy shit dude. Thank god your still on this eatrh...Man that car is mangled. Good luck on a speedy recovery.

No kidding. All of you are a little pot calling kettle here. I know that 99.9% of you have driven at .09% I could care less if you did or didn't get caught or thought you were ok to drive. It doesnt matter WHEN WHERE or HOW it happened Either way it happened, luckily everyone is 'ok'. I've drank and drove probably when I shouldn't have once. I went about a mile doing 30. It was retarded but I felt 'fine'. Like someone else said. Step back and take a look at yourself first. I HATE people that drink and drive. Yea. I hate myself for the one time I did it. I'll never do it again though, I am too smart. This sucks that this happened. Hopefully a lesson for EVERYONE.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/
    Founder MM Cult
    2002 Summit White ZR2
    2013 Summit White Silverado Z71

I might stop by this week and see if there is anything i can pick up from you. My neighbor just bought a stang last week.
    without a car since.. 4/16/2010 and going nuts.
    with a car since.. 7/16/2010 and going broke

Thread Information