Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: My Thread

Why does it burn when I pee?

Quote Originally Posted by kovacs32 View Post
    whats the distance in meters from earth to the moon on february 2nd 2010?
    You need to be more detailed with this question. Thanks.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

I think we skipped over the most quintessential question asked on this board!!!

ARE YOU GAY???

Please debate...

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaLS View Post
    Oh! Oh! I got one! What are the economic, political, social, and foreign policy consequences of Industrialization?
    Economic, political, social and foreign policy consequences of Industrialization varies on how far along that country is in its technological innovation. Ontop of the things you mentioned, philosophical changes also occur. Most countries will benefit economically, politically, socially, from a boost in Industrialization. But they will also suffer health problems from this increase. Which is one of the bigger problems of Industrialisation.

Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsgold80z View Post
    Why does it burn when I pee?
    You may have a Vaginal infection. I would check to see if you have any sand up there.

Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    Economic, political, social and foreign policy consequences of Industrialization varies on how far along that country is in its technological innovation. Ontop of the things you mentioned, philosophical changes also occur. Most countries will benefit economically, politically, socially, from a boost in Industrialization. But they will also suffer health problems from this increase. Which is one of the bigger problems of Industrialisation.

Next question.
    Typical CMU grad - a bullshit artist!
    Next question.
    You missed mine...thee posts up.

Quote Originally Posted by SSpdDmon View Post
    I think we skipped over the most quintessential question asked on this board!!!

ARE YOU GAY???

Please debate...

A good question. I have been involved in a MMF escapade but we only touched once in the confusion of the ole switch-a-roo and we both quickly pulled away once we realized it was not woman we felt. I was not aroused by this so I consider myself not gay for now. Let's go skiing.

Next question.

Forum Member

Broken starter ropes or failure to retract are both repairs that are fairly easy. However, the spring can be nasty as it is under tension (or should be when reassembled). This can be risky if you are not familiar with the internal construction as you disassemble the unit. The cause of a broken cord is obvious. The cause for a failure to retract could be a broken spring, tangled or frayed rope, or some other mechanical failure. A broken spring will require total disassembly of the starter mechanism - fortunately there really isn't that much involved.

With some designs, it is possible to replace the cord without fully disassembling the starter mechanism - by threading the cord in and tying a not in the end - but after rotating it several turns to put the proper tension on the spring. This is relatively safe but may be frustrating as 3 hands are sometimes needed.

Where safe disassembly is not obvious, I would recommend that you refer to a book on lawn mower or small engine repair from the library or the service manual for the mower, if possible. You may be able to find specific step-by-step instructions which will minimize your risk of injury from an encounter with an uncontrolled spring.

When the rope pulls out and retracts normally - but doesn't do anything else - the most likely cause is a problem with the one-way clutch. This may be part of the spring-rope assembly - usually removable as a unit - or attached to the flywheel. The most common problems are gummed up lubrication or a broken spring or other damaged or worn parts. For common engines:

On Briggs & Stratton starters, the clutch is often part of the flywheel nut assembly. The entire unit can be easily removed and replaced if it fails to engage reliably.

On Tecumseh starters, pawls in the starter assembly engage a serrated cup held in place by the flywheel nut. Check for damaged parts or gummed up lubrication. WARNING: Take extreme care should you need to disassemble the portion of the starter that includes the mainspring - that can be nasty.
    Thank you VERY much!
    I am going to go home tonight and try to fix it
    Thansk alot +1 to you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    What is the square root of a fortnight?
    -Brad
    1968 Ford Torino - DOHC 4.6, T-56, Project
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

What is a good healthy Kidney going for these days on the Black Market?
    ****MATT*****

Thread Information