Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Update photos of my car

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302 View Post
    what do you have? we can make it right
    na dont think so got a friendly list of guys gonna race for bragging purpose only,my shit isnt reliable enough to play for money.

Quote Originally Posted by greentrunk View Post
    we'll see who the clown is this spring
    yeah we will. you talking for yourself or for dan? what do you want to do?
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by NOSBigShot View Post
    na dont think so got a friendly list of guys gonna race for bragging purpose only,my shit isnt reliable enough to play for money.
    there is no better reason to brag then taking somebodys money...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

there is no better reason to brag then taking somebodys money...
    fair enough

You are fucked up. Where do you figure I dont race in my league? A blower car to an all motor car? Your car the same as mine? How does a 360 with high ports compare to a 306 with GT40s? You might not of had nitrous on when you went to Port Huron but its not that hard to take off. Why would you run a fuel line into your air intake? Of course you would run your mouth to someone with a slower car at least he manned up and called you out and didnt bow down to you like everyone else. Why dont you be a man this year and give me a heads up race run what you brung with your car. Oh wait you cant do that you will lose your ass. I cant wait until spring to bust your ass. CLOWN! make sure you bring your circus with you too they always make for a good side show.
    Knock on the devils door long enough, an someone will answer!
    REGULATOR Racing!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gilsbach Racecraft
    Big Thanks to Dave Bainbridge for all the help
    PRE

Quote Originally Posted by 99TransAmWs6 View Post
    Im asking if they still think the fuel line they say is a nitrous line...is actually nitrous. I was standing by the car when they were looking at it.
    I have a nitrous car, not that i purge threw my motor..but i know what that is...what is this "sound" your claiming?
    why do you have a fuel line on a fuelinjected car?
    in the intake at that?
    why dont you man up and admit it! you got my money you allready said that grow a fucking pair of balls and sac up
    Gilsbach Racecraft
    PRE

Quote Originally Posted by blackstang View Post
    You are fucked up. Where do you figure I dont race in my league? A blower car to an all motor car? Your car the same as mine? How does a 360 with high ports compare to a 306 with GT40s? You might not of had nitrous on when you went to Port Huron but its not that hard to take off. Why would you run a fuel line into your air intake? Of course you would run your mouth to someone with a slower car at least he manned up and called you out and didnt bow down to you like everyone else. Why dont you be a man this year and give me a heads up race run what you brung with your car. Oh wait you cant do that you will lose your ass. I cant wait until spring to bust your ass. CLOWN! make sure you bring your circus with you too they always make for a good side show.
    you didnt know what i had then, nobody did... it was still a 8.2 motor... and whatsup with skip this year and the rest of the windsor guys you ducked? dont worry about me, ill have this lil motor running. its almoost done now. and i went just as fast as you are now 3 years ago with alot smaller motor. so we will see what happens this year when i drag that big tire, big cubic inch, car this year.. dont punk out like you did all those other years cause you are going to be scared when you see what i bring out this year...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

why do you have a fuel line on a fuelinjected car?
    in the intake at that?
    why dont you man up and admit it! you got my money you allready said that grow a fucking pair of balls and sac up
    fuel line for the fuel pressure guage, and we sacked up 2 times and won so whatsup now, stop making excuses and let it go. you already cost me alot of money by talking your bullshit before, again you dont know shit about it...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

you didnt know what i had then, nobody did... it was still a 8.2 motor... and whatsup with skip this year and the rest of the windsor guys you ducked? dont worry about me, ill have this lil motor running. its almoost done now. and i went just as fast as you are now 3 years ago with alot smaller motor. so we will see what happens this year when i drag that big tire, big cubic inch, car this year.. dont punk out like you did all those other years cause you are going to be scared when you see what i bring out this year...
    You are right back then I thought it was a 347. Ducked windsor cars? What about Milkman, DMX, Casper, Fella, Myron,Smokedu, 388 Monte and Mailman are equal to windsors. The only one I didnt race on the street was Pizzarob and I told him to bring it to the track I dont call that ducking I call it trying to make a fair race. I dont believe you went that fast 3 years ago I heard you went a couple tenths slower. There wont be any punking outon this end this year. I just hope you finally bring it out after all these years of shit talking. Just remember its heads up.
    Gilsbach Racecraft
    PRE

You are right back then I thought it was a 347. Ducked windsor cars? What about Milkman, DMX, Casper, Fella, Myron,Smokedu, 388 Monte and Mailman are equal to windsors. The only one I didnt race on the street was Pizzarob and I told him to bring it to the track I dont call that ducking I call it trying to make a fair race. I dont believe you went that fast 3 years ago I heard you went a couple tenths slower. There wont be any punking outon this end this year. I just hope you finally bring it out after all these years of shit talking. Just remember its heads up.
    bring it out, you better beleive this is the only reason its coming out. i hope you think that it didnt go that fast 3 years ago. then you will be confident enough to bet some real money not no punk ass $50 like you always want to race for. i dont care if your car is faster than mine at the track ill still whoop your ass on the street all day, your giong to find out again come this year...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Thread Information