Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Coil-overs

Default Mustang Coil-overs

Does anybody have Tubular K-member, a-arms and coil overs on their mustangs that do not make all sorts of noise? If so list your setup, what cc plates, struts,k coil-over kit, etc. I have been looking to have some a-arms made up to work for my car but nobody seems to want to do it so it looks like I will be stuck with coil-overs.

i have a tubular k member and a arms and coilovers on my cobra its upr stuff, cc plates are upr i think too, got the whole setup at the same time, i had drag springs then changed to a more street strip spring not much noise and dropped a ton of wt and it handles good too..let me know if u got any other ?'s
    Happiness is being blown and stroked at the same time
    408, TFS R box intake, TFS R heads, Precision PT-88, T 56 1995 cobra pics ---> http://www.detroitracing.net/rides/ur2slw

AJE K member, AJE A arms, AJE caster plates, D&D coilovers. No noise. What kinda noise are you refering too?

Club Sponsor

it's usually in the caster and camber plates, and coil over kit when there is allot of noise!

that's why we made our own C&C plates with tighter tolerances, and use a strange coil over kit with our K member!
    "You didn't Build it" LMFAO isn't that what Oboma said too?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Z Motorsports View Post
    it's usually in the caster and camber plates, and coil over kit when there is allot of noise!

that's why we made our own C&C plates with tighter tolerances, and use a strange coil over kit with our K member!

Any answer why mine makes noise I got Maximum Motorsport casters, and qa1 threaded struts, are my springs to soft 175 14inch for a full weight sn95 besides the front end.

Quote Originally Posted by 97blksvt View Post
    Any answer why mine makes noise I got Maximum Motorsport casters, and qa1 threaded struts, are my springs to soft 175 14inch for a full weight sn95 besides the front end.
    Similar setup as to what I have except I use UPR coilovers and Tokico struts.

--Joe

PA Racing Tubular K-Member, Muscle Motors A Arms, Muscle Motors Coil Over/Springs, Tokico Illumina Struts, Maximum Motorsports 4 Bolt C/C Plates.

No noise, rides great.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadLSC View Post
    Does anybody have Tubular K-member, a-arms and coil overs on their mustangs that do not make all sorts of noise? If so list your setup, what cc plates, struts,k coil-over kit, etc. I have been looking to have some a-arms made up to work for my car but nobody seems to want to do it so it looks like I will be stuck with coil-overs.
    Laydown Raing
    If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency...the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." -- Thomas Jefferson

Club Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 97blksvt View Post
    it's usually slop in the caster and camber plates, I doubt a 175 is to soft!
    "You didn't Build it" LMFAO isn't that what Oboma said too?

where would this slop be? i would be assuming all nuts and bolts are tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    where would this slop be? i would be assuming all nuts and bolts are tight.
    Yeap I even called MM twice to ask for the spacer adjustments, I wish I still had it all together, hopfully its beter when everything goes back in

Thread Information